Can't get on this forum.

Guest Scrapman53

Guest Scrapman53

For the last 2 days I've not been able to access this forum. Not sure what's up, but I'm using a proxy server at the moment to get on. Any ideas?

I get this quite often as well, but it think that it may be the server the forum is hosted on as i used to get this on a forum i made a while back and when i email the hosts they said that is was when this happened the servers were busy or being updated[attachmentid=21415]

when i get this i just leave it for a few minutes then click the link and it loads up straight away

post-2374-1196993861_thumb.jpg

I had this problem for 2 days then after that I could get on the forum no bother :thumbs_up:

Best man to ask could be kev :thumbs_up:

Cheers

walker

For the last 2 days I've not been able to access this forum. Not sure what's up, but I'm using a proxy server at the moment to get on. Any ideas?

Same here... 3 days at home can't get on but no probs at work ????

On BT at home and orange at work, don't know if it's a provider prob ???

Same here.

Couldn't get on at home for 3 or 4 days, but can get on every time at work.

Also, last night at home, I couldn't get on for ages, then all of a sudden it let me and when I tried to get back on here 30 minutes later, it wouldn't let me again!

On BT at home and at work.

Edited by Lee186

Same problem for the last 4 or 5 days, sometimes it would work and then i'd be unable to access it for 12 hours or more. I'm on BT Broadband but I could access the forum using dial up. I have informed Kev as I thought it was only me having the problem and it seemed like IP blocking of some sort.

Edited by Woka Snr

Guest Scrapman53

Looks like it may have been people on BT then, lol. I was fine at work too but last night 30 mins after I posted I got on no probs. Seems fine tonight as well so hopefully that's the end of it. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..