Fao Forum Admin

BANGERMAD07

I have reason to believe that a banned member (Braderz as he is called) is browsing this forum on another account)

After confronting him about his immaturity about quitting online race he started saying some crap about me being an asian gentleman with my dp having my photograph, He then persisted on sending a screenshot with my photograph edited on the screenshot to have a red native dot to the asian gentleman, It was then i came across the fact he was able to see the forum even though he had been banned :shrug: Due to the nature of the Convo i have blanked out my Email address for security reasons and the conversation and also the DP which he edited,

[attachmentid=21620]

So how can he still see the forum if he is banned? Is he using someone elses account or has he created a rogue account?i

In the background it quite clearly has Ukdirt forum without the IPB Warning's, As murphy-111 Told me happened when you are banned, Only trying to state a fact :3:

Mr 'Braderz' Proved his maturity by this conversation and i hope that 'Father Christmas' Gives him a lump of coal in his sack :3:

post-3996-1198271382_thumb.jpg

hey this is what I think of braderz

sad ;)

Admin edit - swearing

Edited by Jarry164

I know your not supposed to have two accounts, but due to me completely messing up various things account related, I opened another one to get me up and running. :scared15:

Good job I did too, as some scum sucking, amoeba, low down pondlife has hacked my ' Mcrew ' account and changed the password, so Im now locked out :blowup:

Somebody tried to hack it a few weeks back, so I changed the P/W etc etc, but this time theyve managed it! :188:

Is it possible for an admin member to reset a password, if so could they kindly do that for me, or if not, can they just delete my ' Mcrew' account completely and I'll just use this one? :shrug:

And as to Braderz, if he wound his neck in abit and learnt to STFU, maybe he wouldnt be on so many peoples hate lists :shrug:

I seem to remember a saying form years ago.........CHILDREN should be seen and not heard...maybe some of the kids on here would do well to remember that before posting cocky, offensive or just down right idiotic posts...

Edited by crewie

Good job I did too, as some scum sucking, amoeba, low down pondlife has hacked my ' Mcrew ' account and changed the password, so Im now locked out :blowup:

Sorry to hear that some sad person needs to hack onto your account over a possible feud or just bordem setting in to there thick skulls :blink:

Tbh i would say 50% of all threads are asking for decals fonts and templates of cars that arnt even in the game or havnt been released, Each thread im lead to believe takes up a percentage of the total Mb/Gb allowed by the hosting of the forum, Sure if it was low percentage you may think it wouldnt be that bad but 50% all topics could equal a hell of a lot of space taken that can slow down the forum and it dosnt help that 'Idiots' like the people who are hacking, Frauding accounts and spamming the forum with unnesscary comments :thumbs_down:

Now im off footys on :rofl:

Guest Scrapman53

I think anyone caught hacking someone elses account maliciously should be reported to the police. I don't know if it's possible to identify the hackers, but surely a thread with a warning to them might stop them doing it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

even though this topic is old

I have a feeling whos other account he was on but don't wish to say on here ;) as yous all might know whos other account it was.

and I have a feeling his mate zarky has been using a forum members account to and I have proof of it as well ;)

Edited by walker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..