Making planes on max

Damo127

:rofl::appl:

sorry but that made me laugh bangermad

yeh u do need armco where the starter marshall stands there is a small part of armco

heres a pic its behind the pace car. int 100% armco but it was still a plane and he has a texture for it!

[attachmentid=21712]

post-2720-1198940633.jpg

Edited by Damo127

i thought it was good for a first go

how does it look like a park

1.No swings

2.No slide

3.No kids

see someone cant have a laugh ;)

1) Looks far to narrow, Might get half a car on the actual track

2) Corners are to tight

3) What is meant to be in the middle a car park?

Months of his junk on this forum, And you expect me to be nice

Dont think that will happen mate :3:

Sorry if i seem harsh but i could list a number of topics in which zarky has caused offence!

well said that man

I would say my opinion about zarky but it may cause offence to his boyfreind braderz and whats the other ones name again :rofl:

leave it hes trying his best as its his first go at track making and u lot who havnt tryed at making a track rippin the p*ss outta him

when you do better you can critizise but untill then pick out points hes missed or done wrong and compliment him on good parts

Cheers

Damo

corners are tight in real life as zarkys best mate races ministox there and narrow staright he needs to work on as he said in his post.

bits need to be done.

Err -His Best mate- Races minis so how do u expect a f2 to go round if i stand corrected minis are smaller than f2s, f1s etc?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..