Full mod - any news?

Dazza

:scared15:

I'm sure I will be told to wait, and that it will be ready when its ready , but I'm sat here on New Years Eve like "billy no mates" just hoping and praying that the full mod would be released and break my boredom.

The last week I've been logging on almost every 20 mins hoping to see a new topic appear "F1 Stock Cars V1.0 -Released", but alas no. I've never been very good at patience.

Could the guys involved give us an update, if not a release date perhaps just a couple of lines explaining that they're working on x or waiting for y.

I realise I should be patient, and no I wouldn't have a clue about doing a mod myself but I'm just an F1 mad fan who would dearly love to play this mod

Cheers Darren

:sign13:

I'm sure I will be told to wait, and that it will be ready when its ready , but I'm sat here on New Years Eve like "billy no mates" just hoping and praying that the full mod would be released and break my boredom.

The last week I've been logging on almost every 20 mins hoping to see a new topic appear "F1 Stock Cars V1.0 -Released", but alas no. I've never been very good at patience.

Could the guys involved give us an update, if not a release date perhaps just a couple of lines explaining that they're working on x or waiting for y.

I realise I should be patient, and no I wouldn't have a clue about doing a mod myself but I'm just an F1 mad fan who would dearly love to play this mod

Cheers Darren

I have the same problem :shrug:

Sorry guys for the hold up - had some technical difficulties meaning we couldn't get it out when we wanted. Not to mention with all the festivities it can be hard to get hold of one and other. Shouldn't be long though.

As you know I'm planning to start SNT this sunday with the full mod, so that may get pushed back a week, but hopefully not.

Sorry chaps, it should be worth the wait :thumbup:

Guest Scrapman53

Can't seem to get on the pace with these E21s Splinter. Lol. You think you're going great only to find the leader is about 5 secs a lap quicker. :banghead2: Good fun for a bit of a change though. :2:

Can't seem to get on the pace with these E21s Splinter. Lol. You think you're going great only to find the leader is about 5 secs a lap quicker. :banghead2: Good fun for a bit of a change though. :2:

I was about to get into the top 100 earlier (yes its hard lol) until some prick spun and took me out re-joining at Ahvenstino or wotever its called.

I cant believe how its possible to go 5 seconds a lap faster, but they do!

Was only my 2nd time on these so I think I can squeeze another 25 seconds off my overall time, now I know the tracks. Dont know what I'm doing wrong at Fuji though :shrug:

Edited by splinter

Posted a pic of at RFC, we are still working on some minor stuff. No set ETA, those always will come back to bite you in the rear. I can def say it should be out in 2008 though... :thumbup:

will it be ready for rfactor2 do you think :rofl:

The full mod is in its final testing stages and aslong as no problems are found then it will be out very soon.

An Epicly massive thank you to everyone involved.

Rob.

Edited by Hooty256

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..