Sunday Night Thunder - Fixtures

MoR137

The series will be run over 4 weeks (sorry, I can't commit anymore time to a longer series, but hopefully it should be good fun, something a little bit different then you can spend all february painting personal cars lol!). Thanks to Spike for letting me use the Sunday Night Thunder name.

I reserve the right to change these at last minute, you never know, we might end up with new tracks being added.

13/01/08 - Tarmac Special

Tracks: Birmingham Wheels, Ipswich, KR3w Raceway (tarmac)

20/01/08 - Shale Special

Tracks: Belle Vue, Bradford Shale

27/01/08 - GRC Racepark Special

Tracks: TBC SEE HERE!

03/02/08 - The Finale

Tracks: TBC

For more details on the format please see the rules/downloads thread.

Edited by MoR137

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, after doing the WSF in KR3W this week, IpswichD can turn out some very good racing, although boring on its own with 20 other cars its very good and the closed grid WSF was brilliant, all but me and Beefy I think got away cleanly and the nights racing was awesome, best I've been involved in for a long time, so I'm not too bothered either way now tbh. :thumbs_up: