Positions display

Kruiz 136

The positions display on the right hand side has been playing up I think for me recently.

I'm sure it used to stay fixed on me, and then a few cars around me so I knew who was infront and behind, but now it seems to scroll down through the positions automatically, which is no help what so ever.

Any idea how to fix this?

In your .plr file, look for this line in the game options section..

Standings Func="0" // standings scroll with pit up/down keys: 0=no wraparound, 1=wraparound, 2=auto-scroll (can be changed while driving with pit increment key)

if its set at "2" it will scroll through them automatically, if you have the pit increment key defined to something it will turn it off. "0" should disable it permanently.

In your .plr file, look for this line in the game options section..

Standings Func="0" // standings scroll with pit up/down keys: 0=no wraparound, 1=wraparound, 2=auto-scroll (can be changed while driving with pit increment key)

if its set at "2" it will scroll through them automatically, if you have the pit increment key defined to something it will turn it off. "0" should disable it permanently.

You can also change it ingame if you press ctrl and left or right arrow

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..