Test Meeting: Thursday 21st February @ 20:30

Johno3

Good too see plenty booked in. A few more would be perfect. I am aiming for a two thirds format to give the thursday night format a proper test.

As it says in the title, we will be racing at Bradford Tarmac. I would like to thank UKSOM for trying to get a project finished for us, but unfortunately time was against them.

Also, caught up with everyones skins for tomorrow.

Cheers

Johno

May aswell now put maself froa provisional seeing as everything has arrived just installing the new patch and mod then awya i go for tonight :king:

*** USE THE SKIN I POSTED WHEN YOU FIRST BOOKED IN***

Edited by Johno3

We tried, but just still didnt get everything done. I didnt want to release something that I didnt feel was ready to go. Getting sick didnt help either... :coffee: Neither was the Daytona 500...

Slacking on the job eh? That'll never do.. :scared15:

No worries, we have all season to try out new tracks anyway :thumbup:

please cancel my booking

RAM ain't arrived yet,bloody royal mail :banghead2:

there was never a rush for hendo imo as we have tracks to hold a test meeting on! put your feet up freew m8

Mor asked if it would be done by the test meeting, and I told him there would be a chance, thats all. Im not rushing it by any means, and Im sure you all will be pleased with the outcome :thumbs_up: Just need to add a few things, and get out the broom to do some cleaning up. :steeringwheel:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..