tim and alex is no more :(

jamie c

some sad news as after the death of tim catley after a long battle with cancer

alex catley has decided to hang up his camera and keybord for good which is a great shame as over the past 7 and a half years they have been running they have captured some of the biggest hits in the sport to date and some of the biggest wrecks and smartest cars as well

so it seems a shame to forget all of their hard work they put into traveling long distances to bring us these photos that we could enjoy and talk about long after that meeting

:thankyousign:

:sick03:

Sorry to hear that :sick03:

and has anyone noticed and read what alex wrote on ovalchat and that hes looking for a site which is similar to matt bull's etc so its faster to update. I think he has earned a break after whats happened.

dode

Sorry to hear that :sick03:

and has anyone noticed and read what alex wrote on ovalchat and that hes looking for a site which is similar to matt bull's etc so its faster to update. I think he has earned a break after whats happened.

dode

I will 2nd that :thumbs_up:

Posted on behalf of Reb who's account is locked at the moment...

Just say that I am very sorry to hear the news and I pass on my regards.

And the same from myself Alex, very sorry to hear of your loss, thoughts with you at this time.

Thanks for the excellent photos over the years - they're on my bedroom wall!

My brother and my dad also visited the site regularly :thumbs_up:

Our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

that is defo the best banger pics site about im glad i got a foto of myself on there few months ago at the wimbo metro meeting wellbent just aint the same o well cheers 4 all the hard work over the years

:thankyousign::appl:

:sick03:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i was at the metro bovi meet

and lentif (not photoed there) went oppo im final then hit stinky (purple and blue car) and when stinky hit him back he got out his car and kicked him in the head wat a wally all the purple team r wallys -.-

Edited by Kevin
Language

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..