Next RFactor Track?

jack-249

Hi,

I was just wondering if any of you know what the next rfactor track to be realeased will be, I have the skeggness one, Any idea if it will be "Coventry". As i would love to race that track on rfactor.

Thankyou,

Jack

Tracks takes a very long time to make, and all of the UKSOM are currently very busy with delevoment of new mods, new tracks which are coming along thick and fast and in very good quality (thank you for that), not to mention they do have personal lives although with the amount of work that has been done in the last 18 months I've no idea how. More tracks are planned so keep watching, Buxton and Northampton are 'planned' for later in the year and Coventry after that. Coventry is a huge task given the amount of scenery and stadiums etc so please be patient but hopefully we might have it before the end of the season.

Mystic Megs says....

Standlake, Sheffield, Followed by Buxton, Northampton and Coventry, and see's a blue door with a red porch and the number 16.

Hutch. Bradford looks almost same as Cowdenbeath in the pic, so just close your eyes and pretend yer there.

Edited by splinter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..