post-1-1117056457_thumb.jpg

thumbs_up.gif  "the spirit of Anfield"

[attachmentid=2045]

post-133-1117057919.jpg

Edited by mickymoo

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

18254[/snapback]

Just what you expect from the Richard craniums    

Congratulations to Liverpool, a fantastic result, not only for the team but also for English football  king.gif  thumbup.gif  58_58.gif  eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

Ps Can Man City have their UEFA Cup place?  eusa_think.gif 

Edited by Corny 391

IS THAT ANY SORT OF A RESPONSE TO A 15YEAR OLD  thumbs_down.gif

Edited by Corny 391

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ARE BACK!

Amazing, astounding, awe-inspiring, breathtaking, extraordinary, hair-raising, heart-stirring, magnificent, marvellous, miraculous, moving, overwhelming spectacular, spine-tingling, striking, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, wonderful.

And damm bloody scary to watch. I am still shattered lol

Was kicking everyball with them but strangley i was very calm with the penalties I just knew we would win then.

Best part for me was Vladi getting a goal and then watching Stevie G doing his interviews after, well done lads had  tears in my eyes. I can remember the 78,81 and 84 finals but this will go down as the best ever and I'd never even dreamed I would be typing this morning.

Now sign on the dotted Line Stevie bring the Welsh kid back and go on and take the Premiership next year.

Huge massive credit to Milan, really showed their class the way they took the defeat thank you AC  appl.gif , perhaps Arsenal,Manure and Marueen should take a leaf out of there book.

SSSSHHHHH!!!!!! jose 

58 secs  unsure.gif

2nd goal   ohmy.gif

3rd  blink.gif

2nd Half

1st goal 18.gif

2nd goal thumbup.gif

3rd goal ohmy.gif

Extra Time  scared15.gif

Pens  thumbup.gif calm as anything

But feel so shattered i need a ambulance.gif

Cheers

Lakey

Was kicking everyball with them but strangley i was very calm with the penalties I just knew we would win then.

18307[/snapback]

Same here, I saw the Milan players waiting in the centre and you could see their bottle had gone.

As for Dudeks antics, doesnt get any better than that  thumbup.gif

Cheers

Grasser#233

What a game and how knackered am I after my 4am start. Well done Liverpool that has to rate among the best comeback of all time. Highlight of the evening had to be Dudek doing his Grobbelar impression, fantastic stuff. Let's hope UEFA back down so the two merseydide clubs get a crack of champion's league football next year.

Well done to liverpool on last nights 45 mins plus extra-time performance  rofl.gif  - even some of us manure fans are almost happy for you  thumbup.gif

18323[/snapback]

Thanks Wrighty,

But it's time for the kopites to start saying to Manure, oh please stop talking about your history it's the present what matters  rofl.gif

Tell us what have you won this year? and when was your last european cup win? What ! it was  in the last Century?  well i never, wow that is a long time ago, bunch of has beens  rofl.gif

2.gif

Lakey up with stars still,

Amazing

Fantastic result!!

Well Done the 'Pool!!

Certainly was a game of two halves with Milan simply magnificent at times in the first 45 minutes.

I'd imagine that in the dressing room at half time Benitez would have been saying something along the lines of "We're gettin well and trully humped here lads,for gawds sake lets try to keep the scoreline repectable and at least try and grab a consolation goal"   rofl.gif

When Gerrard scored with the header within 10 minutes of the restart then Smicer adding a 2nd 2 minutes later, I thought to myself "Surely not".Almost laid an egg when Gerrard won the penalty just 5 minutes later, and nearly laid another 2 when at first the keeper guessed correctly and saved the kick, then again when Alonso netted the rebound

I thought the '99 final was a crackin game, albeit the last 2 minutes,but this surely has to be the best Champions League/European Cup final EVER!!!

What made it even better was looking at my MSN contact list at half time and seeing various contacts, who obviously werent Liverpool fans and one of the titles read summit along the lines of  "3-0, C'mon Milan!!!"then 10 minutes into the second half it read "OK , so its 3-2 now"then to "Shocked" 5 minutes later to OFFLINE once the match had finished!!   rofl.gif

What made it even better was looking at my MSN contact list at half time and seeing various contacts, who obviously werent Liverpool fans and one of the titles read summit along the lines of  "3-0, C'mon Milan!!!"then 10 minutes into the second half it read "OK , so its 3-2 now"then to "Shocked" 5 minutes later to OFFLINE once the match had finished!!   rofl.gif

18338[/snapback]

LOL wonder who that was?? They done real well to get back into the game, when milan were 2-0 down on pen's it was all over for them, 1/2 time the team talk must have been 'You's r hammering them, slack off a bit' maby they slacked off to much?? Nice to see the trophy in England, now, next move bringing the trohpy til Windsor Park!!! 2.gif

Congratulations to Liverpool, a fantastic result, not only for the team but also for English football  king.gif  thumbup.gif  58_58.gif  eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

Ps Can Man City have their UEFA Cup place?  eusa_think.gif 

18263[/snapback]

i wud just like 2 no what u r on about  well done 2 pool btw king.gif

Yep It was a great match.  appl.gif I was chuffed for Liverpool on the night as it looked like it could have been a humping at half time. Dudek's saves at the end of extra time were up there with the best i've seen, and that includes Dr Hugh White's three point blankers on the trot to preserve Dunfermlines 2-1 lead against Meadowbank Thistle in a bottom of division 2 clash in 1983  thumbup.gif

P.S

The fact that the Holders must qualify to defend the trophy is nonsence. The World Cup has gone down that road as well now with only the hosts guaranteed a place.  thumbs_down.gif

Nice 1 Liverpool. That has topped my week off nicely in the world of football. thumbs_up.gif

18281[/snapback]

What you mean after Lochgelly Albert's 4-2 win over Lochore Welfare last Thursday.  rofl.gif

WONDER HOW LONG BEFORE ALBERTZ HAS GOT A LIVERPOOL BADGE ON HIS CAR HE SEEMS TO SUPPORT ANY TEAM THAT WINS!!! thumbs_down.gif

18365[/snapback]

Every chance Shaft as they dont wear Green shirts   rofl.gif  rofl.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif 

You see the conection between Blackburn, Chelsea, Falkirk & Rangers? - yup they all wear blue  scared15.gif

Suprised you've got time to watch football anyway alb the amount of time u spend racing!!!! thumbs_down.gif

18694[/snapback]

Good point, im not bitter about it.  ohmy.gif

compbang.gif  11.gif

Edited by Albertz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..