National Hot Rod World Final **** SPOILER ****

Tricky88

The world final grid

41(P) 303 921 911 115 85 95 59 491 14 67 25 66 923 761 629 967

61 170 142 994 940 278 78 962 277 996 970 31 427 944 467 961

59 & 14 level on points, 59 faster so is in Group 3, 14 in Group 4.

Grid was determined by draw after the rain started to fall after the first group did lap times......

Edited by aussie427

Good luck teams pants for tomorrow... Nice and sunny here now.... so should see some good racing tonight.... BUT the weather don't look good for tomorrow..... RAIN ALL DAY :thumbs_down: clearing about 5... which is a bit of a downer for the weekend and a wet world final... seen many wet worlds 1 of the best was 306 round the outside from near the back... to finish 2nd.... SO JAY Balls out foot down and hang on :)

Well done Jay, at least you got to race in a world final, unlike most of us. I hope you really enjoyed yourself out there, any sign of Barry Lee he was going to be there.

Anyway congrats.

Did UK Dirt Prowd

Headbanger

WD Team Pants. Glad it all went well and seems to have gone incident free for you all.

I decided to miss this year in the end. I went to Silverstone to watch the British GP (it was free and it was closer lol)

Well done on even finishing a hectic race like that :groupwave: and a name check in the East Anglian Daily Times... :11:

Thanks all for the kind comments.

To be honest as it was are first year we just wanted to try and finish, we done that and also put in some good times in the race being quicker than a lot off other drivers.

We did manage to move up about 10 places i was upto 14 at one point but then tryed to go round the outside but after the tyres doin 60 laps the best off them had gone but we so very nearly made it, all good fun and as terminator said i will be back !!!!

Car now getting to where we want it to be so roll on the w/q rounds for next year so we can try and get higher on the grid.

Well done jay!

thought it was a rather poor race overall, in fairness we've been spoiled with late restarts an contraversy this past couple of years lol! well done on finnishing, youve got the experience of the big race now and a season under your belt, all the best!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..