Results & Points - NIR 06/8/08

Jimmy

I am sorry earache, but your constant moaning has really annoyed me.

The fact that you have gone on as really annoyed me. You let us know that you have a skin about 5 hours before a meeting when everyone is busy doing things. You have had all week to tell us that you are doing, or in fact have a skin, and you choose right before the meeting. Thats bang out of order in my opinion, and in fact, if no one submits any skins next week, I may even tell Dan not to bother with yours for the rudeness that you have shown.

I dont expect to hear anything else said on the subject, or you wont be having your skin in the game at all.

Johno I

A simple no would have sufficed. I wouldnt bother racing if thats how people get spoken to.

You think the above is being told politley?

How many times do I need to prove you wrong. Read the thread and you will see.

I'm obviously wrong like everyone else. Sorry you may need to tell us one more time hoow you're right all the time so we all get it.

but there is no need for the constant snide remarks constantly berating either me or the team

I think I have made one comment following on from yours. The other times have just been comments which you seem to jump on if they are suggesting anything other than your "almighty" has said.

The reason why I mentioned you not being a paid member is because in my eyes you are trying to cause trouble

I dont come on here to cause trouble. I as much as anyone else would go out of my way to help people in any form or other as I have done, behind closed doors mostly. I wont help people crack models etc.

I hate people quoting like that, but it was easier to explain that way. I wasnt having a go at the race format from last night but the alternating late/early starts each week.

Sorry for spinning u grasser, i was out of control on the brakes after clipping irons car before the bend

Aye fair play :thumbs_up:

I was pretty angry with it last night as everytime I'm looking at a good result, it goes down the toilet somehow..usually out of my control with hardware issues, and the crap virgin media ISP I'm on which dropped me back about a half of the straight just before what happened.

Wow this thread is boring. Splinter, your sig seems to be breaking our rules - now as you're not being a trouble maker I assume you'll rush off and change it.

JIMMY - WD lad, smooth RM'ing and a final win to boot.

MOR - racing delivered as good as the track looks!

Wow this thread is boring. Splinter, your sig seems to be breaking our rules - now as you're not being a trouble maker I assume you'll rush off and change it.

You're boring.

Can you please arrange for my forum membership to be cancelled and fully removed, as I have asked before and a time before that.

I dont really want to help anyone out on here anymore or be associated with certain people on here, you included danskin

Thank you.

Splinter,

You have manipulated those posts above to read that I am in the wrong. On your earachce topic above, I had replied earlier than that, on the same thread to say no. Dan and others had then told him no in the server.

You have asked for your account to be removed, so why bother commenting after asking for that?

I simply pointed out to you in a PM, trying to keep it private, why I am not happy.

Tonight is no about me you or DanSkin.... Its about the European Championship. This topic will be closed therefore and reopend after tonights meeting for sensible suggestions.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..