Birmingham Bookings Thread

Johno3

Hello guys,

I am afraid I am unsure on how long the UK Dirt site will be out of comission for.

So for the time being, if you could book in here, thursdays race manager will be very greatful.

Should the site be up before Thursday, bookings will be taken from both the site AND this thread. So dont worry if you book in here and then fail to on the UK Dirt site if it reappears.

MEETING START TIME IS 7:30PM GUYS - Thanks to Vegas for reminding me :thumbs_up:

Johno #3 booking in - yellow grade

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The booking list will be kept up to date here:

Superstar

Dazza #290

Hutch #331

Red Grade

Grasser #233

Tosh #8

Blue Grade

Marten #291

LeeK #39 Cancelled

Sybe #315

Jimmy #259

TomD #112

Yellow Grade

Johno #3

Mav #525

Matty #300

Spike #221 Cancelled

Vegas #202

White Grade

Chevy #11

Walker #74

Edited by Mav - 641

What time is this meeting Johno?

Hello Vegas,

Sorry forgot to add that bit of infrmation - the start time this week is 7:30pm, due to Heat F1 hosting their secnd semi final at Swaffham.

Cheers

Johno

I have just been informed that the UK Dirt Website is now back online.

Currently, I do not have the details to change anything on the database, therefore, it currently says that this Thursdays meeting is due to take place at Bradford Tarmac. This is NOT the case, it is just that the site has had to be back dated four weeks again, so therefore the changes that were made to the fixture list are not reflected on the site.

For a more up to date fixture list, please click here. Please remember that Skegness Shale will hold the Grand National Championship meeting, and not Belle Vue as it states on this fixture list.

Please be patient with me, and I will try and have everything updated by Wednesday night at the latest, as I have a rather busy day tomorrow.

I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused, but unfortunately this could not be helped.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..