Read all about it - Bradford Shale Information

Johno3

post-189-1220048968_thumb.jpg

CLUTCH START CLASSIC INFORMATION

This event is thanks to our very kind Sponsor STAURT CURRALL (CHEVY), who has kindly said that the winner of the meeting final will be given A REAL LIFE BriSCA F1 CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD TICKET, which will take place at Ipswich on Saturday 20th September. It is a general admission ticket worth £25.

Chevy asked that the final be a clutch start race, but after discussions with the F1 Admin Team, it was decided to bring back a event that was top of most peoples fixture lists, both real life and online; THE CLUTCH START CLASSIC.

It will be run slightly different to what was the norm though. It will be run as follows:

Heat Races: Drivers line up 2-a-breast in their normal grade, but instead of it being a rolling start, it will be a clutch start. The Grand Final: Drivers line up 2-a-breast in their normal grade. The grades will then be asked to move directly behind the grade in front of them. Instead of a rolling start, it will be a clutch start. Grand National Races: Drivers line up 2-a-breast in their normal grade, but instead of it being a rolling start, it will be a clutch start.

As stated above, the winner of the Clutch Start Classic Grand Final will receive a BriSCA F1 World Final ticket thanks to Chevy.

The F1 Admin Team would like to extend their sincere thanks to Chevy for such kind sponsorship of the event, and look forward to what should be a very successful event.

CONSOLATION SEMI FINAL INFORMATION

The consolation semi final will be run over 20 laps, and will be the first race of the night. No points will be awarded for this race.

The race will include the drivers that failed to qualify for the World Final via the Semi Final at either Kings Lynn or Skegness. These drivers will be in Group A.

For this year only, drivers that did not take up their place on the Semi Final grid, will be allowed to take part in the Consolation Semi Final. These drivers will be in Group B.

In order to make it fair to those drivers in Group A, they will start 1 grade distance ahead of those drivers in Group B. The reason for this is that those drivers in Group B would not normally be allowed to race as they did not take up their place on the grid.

Therefore, the following drivers are eligible for the Consolation Semi Final:

Group A
Tosh #8
DanSkin #236
The Green Genie #298
Matty #300
Earache #492
Mav #525

Group B
RyanD #128
Kruiz #136
Kev #149
Jarry #164
Tinman #248
Sybe #315
Matthewb #413
Big Al #515

Both Groups will be formed based on the National Points Chart, with the lowest points scorer on the front of their respective group.

The TOP 4 drivers over the line will qualify for the 2008 Rfactor F1 Championship of the World which will take place at Ipswich on Thursday 18th September.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

With the all important Consolation Semi Final, the resurrection of the Clutch Start Classic, and the opportunity to win a BriSCA F1 World Final Ticket, the question is why have you not booked yourself in yet?

THANKS VERY MUCH TO CHEVY FOR HIS VERY KIND SPONSORSHIP OF THIS EVENT Edited by Johno3

Nice one Johno.

A big thanks to chevy for the very kind gesture.

Only problem is I'm away all next week, gutted or what :( .

Oh just one thing rfactor world final on Thursday 18th and BRISCA final Saturday 20th and its 2008 not 2009.

Sorry thats 3 things :rofl:

Edited by Mr Beef

superb poster johno gr8 advertisment ..

i have been a member of ukdirt now for quite a while. had and still having fun racing so i thought i would put a little something back to the league

so i contacted johno about putting a wf ticket up for the race winner of the final at bradford at he lept at the offer so im only to glad to do my little bit.

so get youre self booked in shud be a gr8 night and a very good prize on offer.

thanx...

Oh just one thing rfactor world final on Thursday 18th and BRISCA final Saturday 20th and its 2008 not 2009.

Sorry thats 3 things :rofl:

Can you not see I am planning well in advance? :rofl:;)

EDIT: Poster is now correct - thanks for pointing that out MrBeef - important to be accurate as wouldnt want people turning up at Ipswich in the Monday :rofl:. Apologies to Chevy - I forgot to save the poster in powerpoint so have had to do a sort of bodge job. Sorry about that.

Edited by Johno3

excellent sponsorship chevy should entice a few more to race too which can only be a good thing. ps i think i qualified from my semi johno at kings lynn

Apologies for that Marky. Not sure what I was thinking at the time. Especially after I had put you on the world final graphic just a little bit before :rofl:

I could put it down to tiredness, but its more likely to be stupidness!!

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..