STEPPING DOWN WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT!!!

Johno3

AS IT SAYS........

WHEN PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HACK INTO MY EMAIL ACCOUNTS I AM NOT IMPRESSED.

I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE, AND I HAVE ALL YOUR DETAILS I WONT BE AS SOFT AS UK DIRT ARE......TOMORROW I WILL BE CONTACTING A SOLICITOR.

I HAVE PRIVATE EMAILS IN MY ACCOUNT, THAT HAVE MANY OTHER DETAILS IN AND I DO NOT EXPECT PEOPLE TO GO SNOPPING THROUGH MY THINGS.

AS IT SAYS........

WHEN PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HACK INTO MY EMAIL ACCOUNTS I AM NOT IMPRESSED.

I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE, AND I HAVE ALL YOUR DETAILS I WONT BE AS SOFT AS UK DIRT ARE......TOMORROW I WILL BE CONTACTING A SOLICITOR.

I HAVE PRIVATE EMAILS IN MY ACCOUNT, THAT HAVE MANY OTHER DETAILS IN AND I DO NOT EXPECT PEOPLE TO GO SNOPPING THROUGH MY THINGS.

Thats disgusting :thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

Thanks for putting so much time and effort into the league mate, disgusting that it has to end like this, good luck at the solicitors, lets hope these ******* get what they deserve.

AS IT SAYS........

Thats disgusting :thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

Thanks for putting so much time and effort into the league mate, disgusting that it has to end like this, good luck at the solicitors, lets hope these ******* get what they deserve.

Totally agree what kruiz has said, uve done so much for F1s and off, good luck at the solicitors and hope something gets done about it for you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..