rallycross group b

Aub

hi lads after having a chat with tads 2nite i just wonderd would anyone be intrested in racing a rally cross championship over the winter

now clearly this will depend on numbers so if your intrested post here :D

Aye I will put my name down for it :thumbup:

Guest Scrapman53

I'd be up for that if it was a free server, depending on what day and time as well. It's got to be the best, most fun mod for rFactor and I don't know how people don't use it!

I'd be up for that if it was a free server, depending on what day and time as well. It's got to be the best, most fun mod for rFactor and I don't know how people don't use it!

it will be a free server :D we are open for disscusion on days etc :D me personly would love to give it ago as its a fantastic mod

Edited by Aub

Would we need to have our own skins for this or just use the cars that come with the game ?

im up for that like thursday nite 9pm start with 3 heats and then finals like real life? winner get back row in next final??

Thursday night after Rfactor F1's sounds good to me!

I've foudn that compared to banger meetings which im more used to the F1's are all over and done with very quickly leaving me thinking, oh well what do i do now.... this could be the solution?

well we was weighing on the idea of thursdays when the F1 season ends so there is something running on a thursday!

duno what rallycross mod tho as there is rallycross and rallycross group b just downloading the rallycross one see what its like i only have the group b one

TADS

• 2 weeks later...

Anything happening about this ? not heard anything for ages.

yea it looks like its going to go ahead with rallycross group b mod but in the ukdirt winter season (not long now i think) so will give more details nearer the time :)

Edited by TADS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..