Rfactor Problem, Help?

Colley

Hi

I have just recently installed the rfactor game, Legal copy i may add.

I have installed everything and clicked the rfactor.exe but it keeps up coming up the video test, i then proceed to set the settings and click ok, it then repeatidly comes up the video test untill i click cancel, in which the game does not open

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Colley x

oops :banghead2:

Post up a screen shot of what you have your settings at.

Try restarting your pc and see if it works,I had the same problem as you and restarting my pc solved the problem.

i had the 6200LE worked ok with rfactor... i had the lastest nivida drivers tho for gforce 6 series so maybe you could try that

the spec does look ok like, i had a look at the minimum spec for rf on the site and yours is way in excess of that....as tads says, try the drivers for the graphics. have you activated your install? (i.e. bought the activation code through the link).....it crossed my mind you might not have a good download there given the problem you've posted....did you use the activation link or have the connection open when you installed? i've never seen this kind of error before but the posted spec looks in order, i'm slightly flummoxed.....

Edited by wrighty496

So you've now just stuck he/she in as he was banned from ukdirt previously :042:

the lad or lass came here for technical help, what's the problem with that?

When you get banned of the forum does that mean you can make another account pretending to be a girl, work it out sherlock

Edited by Hutch#331

So you've now just stuck he/she in as he was banned from ukdirt previously :042:

When you get banned of the forum does that mean you can make another account pretending to be a girl, work it out sherlock

no need, obviously the vigilante admins are on the case :blink:

no need, obviously the vigilante admins are on the case :blink:

Maybe the ones here need to do they're job then :blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..