Extra Meeting (SKEGNESS) - Booking thread

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Just a quick query for you......

Wednesday 12th November........ would anyone be interested in having a final blast for the season in an F1 around Skegness, in the mean time supporting the Hot Rods in their second championship on the season - THE UK DIRT HOT ROD EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP.

Again this would be one of our meetings where we double up, and no points will be awarded (being looked into for 2009), but Skegness has produced some epic racing this season, and I for one would like to have one more outing before having a month or so off!!!!

Anyway, if there are enough takers, then we will run an F1 meeting...... if not, we will give it a miss.

And of course...... whilst you are racing your F1.... give the Hot Rods a try. With practice before each race, it is not hard to race the two - believe me. Anyway, worth a shot perhaps.....

Cheers

Johno

EDIT - HERE IS THE BOOKING LIST SO FAR FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT

- Johno #3

- Walker #74

- Allstar #500

- Aub #188

- Daveyboy #380

- Kruiz #136

- Chevy #11

- FatDave #488

- Tosh #8

- Spike #221

- Tinman #248

- Wrighty #496

- Earache #492

- Ironmac #288

- TomD #112

- Lee #531

Total cars: 16

Edited by Johno3

Sounds good to me I would be up for that. Always wanted to do a chris burgoyne and do two formulas in one night :rofl::rolleyes:

Sounds good to me I would be up for that. Always wanted to do a chris burgoyne and do two formulas in one night :rofl::rolleyes:

Or even do a Diggy Smith and do about 4 or 5 formulas at spedeweekend....

Edited by Spud133

Any news on this yet Johno?

I will definately run it if we get 14/15. I will be racing Hot Rods anyway that evening, so therefore if there is enough for a F1 meeting, I am happy to run it, and race in it.

Cheers

Johno

List u[pdated guys, and pleased to see we have healthy numbers.

Fell free to add to the list if you wish, as with it being an out of season meeting, we will run all in, and not have a specific final grid, just race winners to the back, and a bit of common sense.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..