Suggestion Thread

Johno3

Please remember not to go slagging people off, and also try not to put down anybodies suggestions.

hey hutch take it you didn't read johno's post at the start of the thread then...

What post was that numb nuts ?

Me sugesting the times are shiite means i'm slagging someone off.....

I didn't say f1 heat would be jacked after this season f1 admin did, so its obvious its going to be a pish time schedule for someone next year if both mods are running

Dunno if its just me or mayb the grade gaps need to be slightly bigger, most of yr ive been red or blue and i find the grades behind are always tight on ur bumper nearly as soon as the go is called always seems like they are speeding on roller even tho from being red and blue most of the time they arent. kruiz knows what i mean ;)

Rubbish its hard enough to get to the front as it is! lol Maybe you need to be slightly quicker off the mark ;) I have a trick that I use that seems to give me the edge in building up speed quickly. :rolleyes:

Please remember not to go slagging people off, and also try not to put down anybodies suggestions.

hey hutch take it you didn't read johno's post at the start of the thread then...

Dode you dont belong here, you dont even have rfactor working.