Ht 2  51, 258, 79, 172, 124

Final 79, 51, 82, 964, 258

Gn    854, 79*, 964, 82, 318

Saloon Stock Cars

Ht 1  626, 170, 607

Ht 2  624, 607, 170

Final 246, 626, 607

042.gif

thousands and thousands of pounds of better eqduipment than everyone else, secret tyre softner and unknown, undetectable rocketfuel and stickier tyres and a car that crabs down straights.

cheers

sparky thumbup.gif

19483[/snapback]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! coffee.gif

Blah Blah Blah!!!

Care to enlighten us on EXACTLY what he's doing then please Sparky, cause obviously we aint finding the affore-mention "irregularities" when we check?

IF you could point us in the right direction then??

IF not, do us a big favour and SHUT IT and stop talkin mince

THANKYOU!!!

2.gif

thousands and thousands of pounds of better eqduipment than everyone else, secret tyre softner and unknown, undetectable rocketfuel and stickier tyres and a car that crabs down straights.

cheers

sparky thumbup.gif

19483[/snapback]

Or maybe just a decent setup and a bit of track knowlege and talent, The same as 477 and 82 had at different times over the last couple of years. You don't have to be a fan (I'm not) but you can't deny the fact he's good. As winning his heat at NIR today in good company proves.  thumbs_up.gif

He's been caught cheating already remember. Getting caught once is called unlucky, getting caught twice is called stupid (Or Diggy Smith  rofl.gif )

P.S Andy. Your clock is an hour out   042.gif

Bit harsh considering everyone knows moodie doesn't play "fair".  He went slow for 2 weeks and thought stuff this and back to usual.

I never doubt that Moodie is an excellent driver and im also in no position to check anything on Moodies car, that isn't my job.  I'm just sticking up for sparky a bit wink.gif.

If moodie was to win the Worlds instead of an Englishmen then that would suit me, i don't like Moodie when it comes to cowdenbeath but on the world stage i will back him.

Edited by Korizin268

I think you guys will find my post was sarcasm. The thing about it crabbing i saw with my own eyes looking along back straight, also he flicks people into wall on straights, thats how he gets by on straights. nevre liked him, didn't say he's not a good driver, his fans spoiled it for me, whenever his number is mentioned they toot their air horns and u can't hear what is being said. it's a pain in the A***! His fans cause my dislike, not the man.

cheers

sparky.

ps. On the world stage I shall be cheering for anyone but him scared15.gif

Guest leasj1

cheers

sparky thumbup.gif

19483[/snapback]

you talk about crabbin down the straights doesnt that mean he is a dis-advantage, in my little knowledge of stockcar racing crabbing is exactly what you dont want.

If you'd ever seen one of Tims LEGENDary s**t or bust last benders from about 3 or 4 car lengths you might well say the same.

He just doesn't seem to have any luck in the best races but i agree with Dan 57

TIMMY=LEGEND

thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

thumbup.gif  novice of the year 1992 thats all ive ever one rofl.gif not really a winner more of a mr consistantcy man 2nd in this and that but hey i havent give up hope yet

last benders tho guess im a winner with those 5.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..