RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After i wrote my car off at the dump that is posterholt my new one has been signed and delivered.

Thanks to leech for doing most of it and the cartoon :) and thanks to Grasser for the Pictures

post-777-1281556615.jpg

post-777-1281556645.jpg

post-777-1281556692.jpg

Edited by Aub

Mi new one

1281428325-110.jpg

1281428379-440.jpg

Comments Welcome

That skin is illegal

it looks quite nice if you ignore the stupid white over spray crap but it doesnt matter that its illegal because you have used all your chassis changes this year and cant use it on UKDirt anyway :thumbup:

oh and cracking skin aub well done to you and leech looks very nice, mine next tho leech yeah? lol

Edited by fatdave488

Mi new one

1281428325-110.jpg

1281428379-440.jpg

Comments Welcome

That skin is illegal

it looks quite nice if you ignore the stupid white over spray crap but it doesnt matter that its illegal because you have used all your chassis changes this year and cant use it on UKDirt anyway :thumbup:

doh there's me thinking it's illegal because the rollcage isn't painted in a non-grade colour ;)

Mi new one

1281428325-110.jpg

1281428379-440.jpg

Comments Welcome

That skin is illegal

doh there's me thinking it's illegal because the rollcage isn't painted in a non-grade colour ;)

thats what i meant mr w lol

• 2 weeks later...
That skin is illegal mate the numbers have to be black on white

i haven't uploaded this one i was mainly looking at the body didn't have the patience to do the wing properly, just wanted to see if it looked any good and to see if there were any constructive critisism. (which i now have)

Edited by numbnut343

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..