RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well stay bored then. That was the great thing about this thread you didn't have to go through 100 mostly crap banger skins before a f1 or a f2 was found.

So we go from possibly the best skin ever seen on stockcar to this quite frankly i dunno what it is, sure we will get the normal thats epic thats rated comments and really its sh**e. Are you even a paid member? if not that makes it all the more pointless really because none will give a monkeys toss about it.

You can do some really good skins in rfactor however this one would look sh**e in heat so maybe stick to that and dont bore us with it.

well stay bored then. That was the great thing about this thread you didn't have to go through 100 mostly crap banger skins before a f1 or a f2 was found.

So we go from possibly the best skin ever seen on stockcar to this quite frankly i dunno what it is, sure we will get the normal thats epic thats rated comments and really its sh**e. Are you even a paid member? if not that makes it all the more pointless really because none will give a monkeys toss about it.

You can do some really good skins in rfactor however this one would look sh**e in heat so maybe stick to that and dont bore us with it.

post-1762-1274797721.gif

post-1762-1274798063.gif

post-1762-1274798144.gif

post-1762-1274798208.gif

i love you and i want us to make babies together :king:

post-6220-1274861154.jpg

Well you must if your posting :) , From now on can you only post if you are posting pictures and commenting on other pictures not a debate on if anybody cares else the head admin will just shut this thread like the old and you don't want that :coffee: , Cheers Chaps

Edited by tommyd

after 5 years or so ive finally started doing my own skins, recently started on a F1 tarmac car, its nowhere near finished and some im not happy with (like flames for example on the bonnet)

post-278-1274961284.jpg

post-278-1274961271.jpg

post-278-1274961263.jpg

post-278-1274961277.jpg

• 1 month later...

F2 RCE for sale, race winning car, few meetings old. simpson exhaust. apply within.

if i get a few interest by pm i will pick out of a hat,

will come with all roof aeros colours and number change.

post-1117-1278744287.jpg

post-1117-1278744422.jpg

here is my updated RCE yes with a randall sponsor on it :blink: lol but i like it. big thanks to demon who provided the design ans me tinkering about with some stuff, cheers mate.

Tosh. old RCE still up for grabs, cheats need not apply, you know who you are! :011:

post-1117-1279324566.jpg

post-1117-1279324643.jpg

post-1117-1279324687.jpg

post-1117-1279324713.jpg

post-1117-1279324862.jpg

Edited by Tosh164

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..