RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pedz thats shocking copying leech,s car :pokey:

oh my god are you serious? the only simularity those 2 cars have is the colour, nothing else can people not have same colour cars as others now? 1 races ukdirt 1 doesnt cant see a issue? and i think leech has copied coopers real car not pedzs higman which i guess is where pedz copied it from aswell, tosh your car this year is white and black did you copy that from aub last year? and hutch last f2 i saw you have in rf was all black did you copy that from kendos heat batten? i would assume not on both cases just 1 of those things where 2 cars are same colours doesnt mean anyone copied anyone else, or is it a case of who its done by? :shrug:

anyway back to what the thread is about very nice skins leech, tosh and jack

Pedz thats shocking copying leech,s car :pokey:

oh my god are you serious? the only simularity those 2 cars have is the colour, nothing else can people not have same colour cars as others now? 1 races ukdirt 1 doesnt cant see a issue? and i think leech has copied coopers real car not pedzs higman which i guess is where pedz copied it from aswell, tosh your car this year is white and black did you copy that from aub last year? and hutch last f2 i saw you have in rf was all black did you copy that from kendos heat batten? i would assume not on both cases just 1 of those things where 2 cars are same colours doesnt mean anyone copied anyone else, or is it a case of who its done by? :shrug:

anyway back to what the thread is about very nice skins leech, tosh and jack

:rofl: dave its just a bit of banter son to hutches thread.;lol

Pick yer dummy up dave

no dummy to pick up mate, just trying to help you get ya head out ya ass, its a rfactor skins thread set up by tosh to veiw peoples rf cars be it f1s f2s rods saloons minis bangers and now legends i mean rebels sorry,

if someone posts a skin it is there for people to either say if they like it or if they would maybe change things to make it look better not to compare it with others work if that was the case we would all be saying wd leech it looks better than pedzs higman, but well done pedz yours looks nice aswell, thats not what this thread is for

if you cant reply to a skin in the rite way then dont post its that simple sto

I didn't look back that far on the thread so didn't know what colours he had... But Dave is correct I copied coopers shale car, and like he said pedz race sim-stox I race ukdirt so your not going see same colours racing around.... Nice car Dave well done

Edited by LittleLeech774

• 2 weeks later...

Not used photoshop for a while so I thought I would have a play about and see what I could come up with. Quite happy how the F2 turned out considering I ain't used photoshop for a few months :)

Comments good or bad are welcome

post-7406-1312403973.jpg

post-7406-1312403984.jpg

top notcher from Big g

Lol that's so far out it's quite impressive I seem to remember that driver having a 106 and no wheel arches on it?? Maybe I'm just getting old and lost my memory

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..