RFACTOR skins

Tosh924

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual, some excellent paintjobs on this thread (this page alone has some crackers!). Great work guys!

Here's Mike's new 2012 tarmac skin :)

post-9-1329421826.jpg

post-9-1329421919.jpg

Thanks guys, much appreciated - glad you like it Mike :) Got to move onto your shale car now before doing my own in record time!

it is stunning mor but does that not come abit close to the "no real life replica" rule? could open a can of worms i reckon

**looking at other threads and a post above it looks like that can of worms is already open lol**

Edited by Dave488
added bottom line after seeing other thread

it is stunning mor but does that not come abit close to the "no real life replica" rule? could open a can of worms i reckon

**looking at other threads and a post above it looks like that can of worms is already open lol**

Possibly, but when I used to the run the skins I used to say as long as it's not a complete copy, with different signs in different styles, then generally I'd let it through, so I painted this car with that in mind - all of the car is original apart from the gold banners on the side and the Skippys on the bonnet.

MoR

Possibly, but when I used to the run the skins I used to say as long as it's not a complete copy, with different signs in different styles, then generally I'd let it through, so I painted this car with that in mind - all of the car is original apart from the gold banners on the side and the Skippys on the bonnet.

MoR

cheers for the reply mor and thats fair enough just thought id point it out, as i say tho it is stunning well done

oh and thanks for your input to matty ;)

cheers for the reply mor and thats fair enough just thought id point it out, as i say tho it is stunning well done

No worries Dave, and thanks for the great comments once again guys, much appreciated :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..