CrapFactor problem..................................

The London Allstar

Right, downloaded the SSC mod and went to play. The cockpit view is fine but hte mirrors dont work (whats new).. I switched to bonnet view by pressing 'Insert' as normal only to get no bonnet, just the suspension legs and tyres

I had a similar problem with F1's which was the steering wheel disapering whilst on in car view.

The fix is here http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopic=29238

post-1012-1230077666.jpg

Hutch told me the other week only the cockpit view has been made, maybe the bonnet view has now too I don't know but it is only a beta release remember its far from finished.

Oh, and if you want people to help you out I would think about not calling it crapfactor next time as people just won't bother if they're not as nice as me ;)

Edited by Kruiz 136

Right i completely reinstalled the game, all the mod, skinpacks, setups everything

Seems to have fixed the problem with the saloons but hasnt fixed my hotrod mirror problem!

Oh, and if you want people to help you out I would think about not calling it crapfactor next time as people just won't bother if they're not as nice as me

By the time i posted that i had come so good to uninstalling the game for good, was absolutly livid lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..