HMC 2009

Aub

Whos going??...

Booking list seems rather healthy nice to see knobby booked in......

Me and comedy dave will be there with other celebrities including trav,bb and Mr David Rodda. however we will still be hanging from the night before lol

Oh aye and team hard as fcuk are there just look on the boot of the number 74 primera :)

257 For the win lol .......

Cya all there :)

Whos going??...

Me and comedy dave will be there with other celebrities including trav,bb and Mr David Rodda. however we will still be hanging from the night before lol

Oh aye and team hard as fcuk are there just look on the boot of the number 74 primera :)

I'm not racing you fool!!!...Courty is though I think!

Whos going??...

I'm not racing you fool!!!...Courty is though I think!

I know your not hint of sarcasm maybe lol :042:

Lol i Standlake is far from concrete, tarmac or shale. Its an art in its own right and i'd shake the hand of anyone who can get round there. I was ok in the second race although karly day does know how to park in awkward positions eh lmao!

well first time to the hmc and if yesterday was clased as a good meeting ill not be going back thought it was a very dull meeting

with about 3 good races out of the 20 or so we watched bit disapointed after all the hype about it ive heard

i thought exactly the same

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..