Bilge Alert

xTx

Im Racing sunday aswell xtx! First time out since August last year, First time racing arena since i done 1300 stock cars about 2 1/2 years ago!... I cant wait. Im only using a battered Cortina that i used in nationals so not expecting it to last a race!,

Magic is out too in a Rover, Should be right fun!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like i wont make it now due to a dodgy clutch in Pauls Transit, hoping to still scratch into wimbo for the evening meet tho, good luck Magic and Knobster!

Thats such a shame Xtx! Hope things go alright at wimbo mate

Was good after all, stalled heat 1 around lap 10 and couldn't restart as battery was flat, semi blew up as too hot around lap 13 in heat 2 and finished the Final 8th, not bad for a 1.0 ltr micra with a slipping clutch against a bunch of wizzy honda's and rover's. Only damage was a puncture and a few scratches mostly cos i couldn't catch anyone to hit!

As Allstar says how'd you n Knobster get on?

I had great fun in the Tina, First race was going really well, even overtook some whizzy Sunnys!, and catching more up! But a hose came off where the system pressurised so that was Heat 1 done.

In the final Im not sure what happened, I think the track was abit Slippy, although dad says its because the tyres on the rear had slow punctures and were flat.....But I spun out on the first bend, lucky i started at the back, as there were 50ish cars in it.... lol, I got it facing the right way again and just was really arsy!, Spun out on turn 3/4 again, then decided to call it a day there lol. Didnt do the DD as i didnt want to aggravate my chest !

Didnt expect it to come back from 1 race but to come home straight as it went there was nice lol, Taking it back in 4/5 weeks time!

post-68-1253115515.jpg

Well you wont want to hear that weve got another mk2 and maybe a mk1 lined up for them,better to be used in unlimited bombers tbh anyway,get about 6 meetings instead of 1 lap in full contact then you get blown up by a 99% box tube yank

Edited by Brad516

Why flame him? his dads car, his choice? their actually a good idea the bombers at the end of the day as 90% of the people im guessing who race em are the ones who dont want to fork out a shed load of money and still have a good days racing. Also at the end of the day they get blown up and put to the cage or w.e so hardly a waste?

Mk1's waste yes, just to correct it.

Edited by Lee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..