Bilge Alert

xTx

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This years suffolk open for example. Some of them cars were an incredible waste and would've got a bit more race miles in rookies. However, people buying granadas and stuff to go in rookies it's there choice? We all know unlims are not cheap and people want to get the most out of them.

Just because you want to see these cars in nationals doesnt mean the people who buy them want to take them there? If you want to see more granadas in nationals then please buy some and race them for us. Is this turning into ovalchat or something?

Also, braderz' dad is obviously capable of driving unlimited cars he has nothing to prove to anyone, he's "earnt the right" to use HIS cars wherever he wants.

On a different note. My long-lived hearse will be at Kings Lynn October 10th along with Junior in a volvo 740. Pics to follow when we drag the beast out!

Surely THAT Mk2 Hearse is dead now mate? You've had that for about 2 years as a race car??? lol!

I got a Mk2 Saloon, I'd race that in Rookies rather than Nationals if they done one nearer to me. Nationals now days are for retards who just want to make the front cover of wasted in a Mondeo by blowing up smaller and weaker cars. I wish I was racing about 15 years ago rather than the waste it is today! Bring back Bluebirds at least lol,

Race on Sunday, work on Monday..... As for saving Mk2's for nationals, most of the rated drivers would rather use a mondeo, look at the PRI world for instance.... Bombers are what banger racing was a few years back, some drivers took wrecks home but a lot didn't. Perhaps the ORC should look at introducing a US style demolition series, where lots of strengthening is allowed and the emphasis is on destroying everyone else.

ikkys mk2 would be a waste in the nationals if you ask me!

i dont think hes got fancy springs ,a howlin v6, slipp diff outa bmw, full set of weatherspeeds, corner weighted, rollin roaded ect ect shall i continue?

these are the days that you need to spend a mint just to have a competive car in nationals, so is it wasted in rookies? no it isnt!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sitting in the mighty micra at wimbledon recently waiting for the final to start my wife rang so i thought i'd take a snap whilst i had the phone out - super bilge alert, surrounded by the stuff!

post-876-1260736295.jpg

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..