Woke up to a bit of snow in Wiltshire!

G-man

I had the Snow on Sunday night / monday morning and come back on the M2 was terrible as it hadn't been gritted!

Wish i had a better camera as when i got home i signwrote the the road ! Looked good with KNOBBY written in it about 30 metres long!

And i thought i was bad! When i got home from work this morning after the boss decided it wasnt wise to send lorrys out, I went in the garden with the kids and built a snowman. Then i went out the front and had a massive snowball fight with the locals kids!

needless to say i had a beaming smile all the way to work and back again! Had a couple of hairy moments when the ditch was close but it would have been my fault lol.

just find a round about and drift round it, if your late blame the snow! lmao

We had a fair bit, annoyed me more than anything as I'm trying to get my F2 painted ready for the season. Unfortunately our local council still has some salt (unsurprising as we're on top of a salt mine) so all the roads are fine, so no such fun round here. The 6 mile walk home from college is interesting though, there's chavs everywhere with snowballs seeking you out like snipers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..