is this spec any good for rfactor

TRAV365

hi with my laptop dieing i wonderd if this spec is any good for rfactor or do i need a better graphics card

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4450e processor

(2.3GHz, 1MB Cache)

Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium

2GB DDR2 800MHz memory

320GB SATA hard drive (7200rpm)

128MB NVIDIA® GeForce 6150SE graphics

Dual Layer DVD Rewriter

15-in-1 media card reader

Built-in wireless (802.11b/g)

6x USB, 1x IEEE 1394 FireWire® ports

Yeh like Hutch says everythings fine except the graphics card which will definately struggle.

Was it a desktop or laptop that? If its a desktop easy enough to stick your own graphics card in there. You could probably spend less than 50 quid on a half decent one.

cheers Hutch,kruiz,Pedz and leech it was a computer in pc world for £450 thats what made me intreasted in it as i need the mointer and all that as i threw the old one away so thought if i could start racing for £450 bargin.

I would build my own but i strugle to find the on button let alone put one togther hahaha but im going to have a look around ebuyer as they been recomended by a few last night.

Edited by TRAV365

Never heard of zoostorm and never used ebuyer so sorry can't help you there, but the specs of the PC are very very good, should have no problem running rfactor on full graphics settings and can't see why that monitor wouldn't work either.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..