Where is danskin these days ?

Walker363

After stepping down does anyone know what hes up to or any plans for him to come back ? Miss chatting to him sure loads would agree :thumbs_up:

Congratulations are in order for Mr. Skinner this week :) He passed his tour pro test on Shot Online :appl::appl::appl:

Yeah the jammy begger passed it well. Ill just pick up the positives of playing with him on there and none of the negatives :)

:042: I am still around, just don't bother with the forums or MSN unless prompted. Not fussed for racing UK Dirt anymore, but play a bit of golf online as Wrighty has mentioned. Hope everyone's well though.

Good to see your still about mate. Hope all is well :thumbup:

:042: I am still around, just don't bother with the forums or MSN unless prompted. Not fussed for racing UK Dirt anymore, but play a bit of golf online as Wrighty has mentioned. Hope everyone's well though.

Golf Online/Uk Dirt Online...hmmm can sure see why the golf would be more exciting Dan. :blink::shrug:

Lol Al real golf bores me to tears, online golf? I hope its not as bad as it sounds :o

C'mon Dan you know you want to get back where the action is!! The first lap of every race, every meeting, all season long.. :whistling:;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..