new skins

jamesy

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rfactor Wimbledon i think

looooooooooool not the wimbeldon ive been to if it is it looks fook all like it ......................

Aub it is rfactor wimbledon, hate to say it but in my eyes its quite poor (compared to cowies other efforts, no remarks there.)

I still love the track, just it isnt as accurate as i thought it would of been.

Looks nice Mace, But tbh you havn't actually done anything yourself, the doorbar is just cut off the intro picture to the Bluebird temp and then you have just cut bits off it for the sideplates ect. Not having a dig :thumbs_up:

Edited by sibbs

Looks nice Mace, But tbh you havn't actually done anything yourself, the doorbar is just cut off the intro picture to the Bluebird temp and then you have just cut bits off it for the sideplates ect. Not having a dig :thumbs_up:

I painted it for him last minute for WNB and he wanted it rendered. so thought I'd wack it up here...More showing the render rather than the skin :thumbup:

You comment on Allstar being unable to spell 'that' and then you go and spell immature incorrectly. Pot, kettle? :P

Im sure Dodes spellings incorrect also........hasn't he misplaced the 'N' on the drivers side and replaced it with an 'M'?

:scared15::rofl:

Ditto what the limpy one said, great skins. :thumbup:

, Crewie since when did your care home get internet?

Care in the community gets grants for all sorts these days ;)

How do you think people like Ryano get online........lucky random keyboard thumping or with the aid of a nurse? :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..