Belle vue 23/3

Aub

Bookings should work for this on the ukdirt website

this will be the last test meeting before the real season starts on April 6th full details on that will be posted hopefully 2morra afternoon depending on what time i get out of bed b4 i go to hospital 2 morrow :)

Bookings should work for this on the ukdirt website

this will be the last test meeting before the real season starts on April 6th full details on that will be posted hopefully 2morra afternoon depending on what time i get out of bed b4 i go to hospital 2 morrow :)

The date on the UK Dirt Booking is 23/03/2009 so can you confirm which date is right please? Thanks.

yes novice skins are ok mate and the grades will be put on the mi :thumbs_up:

sorry lee there wont be a skinpack for tonight it doesnt seem worth it as this is the last test meeting and we will be doing a full pack for the start of the season

Edited by fatdave488

Too late to edit above post, so here is the blue roofed f2. Will post other grades up when new season pack or w.e is created.

*edit* ok aub, was just wondering as drove the last few meetings with it uploaded but not in pack lol, we all have lives to live though so it dont matter.

blue_roof.zip

Edited by Lee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..