WHITE

221 0

527 10

599 0

351 11

YELLOW

11 0

16 32

36 N0 SHOW (EDIT: I know about this so no messer point Spike)

151 23

216 8

363 35

365 0

500 9

561 11

BLUE

112 18

300 0

315 16

488 3

531 20

REDS

3 14

8 8

137 31

188 1

288 23

291 12

SS

290 0

136 31

THX ALL

Edited by Johno3

Each driver has 1 TARMAC JOKER and 1 SHALE JOKER. When playing their joker, the driver is entitled to score double points for that meeting only.

- The jokers can be played at any point during the National Series (including shootout rounds). Nobody is allowed to play their joker at the final round of the series (NS Round 30), as this meeting already carries double points.

Heats i would of got a total of 10 points

Grand final i would of got 10 points?

Gn i would of got none.

so double my total of 20 and i get 40 points in all due to playing my joker?

or have i missed something out.... because if jokers arent allowed at a wqr i would of liked to be told that i cant use one again in the rest of the season rather than find out now lol.

I enjoyed tonights meeting mainly beacause i got some luck and points, it was my first F1 meeting in ages but i hope it wasnt me whos driving was poor, i got wiped out in the final and thought some of the hits were a bit ott, but i still thought it was an alright meeting.

Each driver has 1 TARMAC JOKER and 1 SHALE JOKER. When playing their joker, the driver is entitled to score double points for that meeting only.

- The jokers can be played at any point during the National Series (including shootout rounds). Nobody is allowed to play their joker at the final round of the series (NS Round 30), as this meeting already carries double points.

Heats i would of got a total of 10 points

Grand final i would of got 10 points?

Gn i would of got none.

so double my total of 20 and i get 40 points in all due to playing my joker?

or have i missed something out.... because if jokers arent allowed at a wqr i would of liked to be told that i cant use one again in the rest of the season rather than find out now lol.

Hello Lee,

Just to clarify the above, the points only count towards the National Series, so dont worry, they will be double.

The other thing is, the jokers are kept private until the end of the meeting, therefore it is possible that Spike still doesnt know. I did not know you were playing your joker until the Heat meeting.

But dont worry - they will all count :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Johno

Oh ok about the wqr points bit, thought i found a loophole in the rules. (no im not a cheat like moodie lol)

also some people found out about my joker though before you, something going on?

Edited by Lee

Oh ok about the wqr points bit, thought i found a loophole in the rules. (no im not a cheat like moodie lol)

also some people found out about my joker though before you, something going on?

Kev would not have said anything, and I didnt see it mentioned in chat, so I am not sure how they found out.

Unless you told someone and the traditional loop starts.

With me being up the top half of the series, it's not fair for me to know when everyones joker is being played, and no one elses, hence the reason Kev deals with them and not me - its to try and make it fair on everyone.

Cheers

Johno

Just to add my thoughts on this, I did see and experience some of the 'crap' driving standards tonight.

It affected me in heats 1 and 3 where I scored no points. I did manage to get the breaks in final and Grand National where I picked up my first win of the season, in some cases I believe the poor standards helped me gain some positions, but I saw some of my friends falling victim to this as I went by, so i wasn't that happy with my win, as much as I should of been.

On the whole most of the people who are complaining about bad driving, are in fact just as bad themselves and do nothing to help matters by taking out the people you have been annoyed by, perhaps you can't see this? Aub, I'm afraid I have to name you here, I saw Murf hit you flat out. I'm aware you had a falling out earlier in the meeting although I don't know who started it. But then you hit back flat out, taking out MoR, who seemed to be an innocent party. So now you have a war between Murf, yourself and MoR. If that carries on you end up involving the whole field, thus making the standards worse. How are they ever going to improve when you do the same back? It wouldn't be so bad but when you involve people who haven't done anything wrong, it just makes things worse. I know your not stupid, I'm sure you already know all that, but sometimes it doesn't show, and that goes for everyone else who was doing the same tonight, which unfortunately was many people.

If you are unhappy with anybodys driving, please PM an admin member, we will review the accident/s and punish them as we feel suitable, and just recently we are getting/going to get much tougher on people breaking the rules. This is the best way to deal with problems without them elevating.

I did notice a lot of people who recieved some stick tonight were lower graders or people who are noticed were struggling in practise. Some are not quite 'there' with the mod yet, please respect this, they won't learn by being fired out the way and moaned at. On the other hand I know some were just being a bit forceful and disrespectful to other peoples races. Again send us info and we will check the replays.

At the end of the day this is for everyones enjoyment and when people persist on carrying out childish grudges and bitching about it in chat all night long it does rather ruin it. MoR summed it up perfectly to be honest on msn after the meeting, he and myself have dished out some OTT on occasions as recent as last week, but at the end of the night we leave it there, and carry on with the season. Rivalries are good, I had one with Hutch all last year, I lost most of the battles and indeed the war, but I still enjoyed it and am even disapointed he hasn't raced this year. So now I need a new one, and I suspect it will be MoR :). As long as its laughed off at the end of the night, its enjoyable and harmless. I get the feeling tonights won't be between most, which is a bit sad really.

Sorry for the essay, no offence intended on any party, but please just step back calm down, think about it and come back next week with a view to enjoying the night, and let everyone else enjoy themsleves just as much.

Cheers

Kruiz

P.S Lee, I didn't know, I haven't spoken to anyone that did, unless you told them I'm not sure how anyone would find out.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Thanks Spike and Kev for the meeting, I really enjoyed it, had some excellent races over the course of the night with the usual lot who just turn up and get on with it. However, one thing spoilt the meeting big time, and that was all the girly whining in the chatbox, i've never seen so much of it in a meeting before. Absolutely pathetic most of it. 'Utter crap driving standards' were only fuelled by the constant moaning and hypocritical revenge attempts. Hopefully it hasn't put too many people off, because I am looking forward to the racing next week.

Very fair post Kruiz.

Just to say, I have recieved complaints, and they will be dealt with accordingly.

Personally, I didnt suffer at the hand of OTT hitting, but more the trouble of when you get up the inside of someone, they still keep turning left. Here isnt a track where you can get away with that, so up the curb I went and round I went in some cases.

I think the key word here is respect. I apporeciate it is hard, especially on sight. I am not sure but I may have chopped some coming out of the corners, but I think anyone knows if someone is up their inside into the corner.

With the tyres, if someone left turns you, then you in trouble.

Anyway, tonight appears to be abit of a negative, but lets hope next week sees everyone relax a little more. Next week has no National Series Points or World Qualifying Points, and as such is perhaps the perfect time for a novice, or a driver who struggles a little bit to have a meeting where there is not as much pressure.

However, please be sure that just because there is little to play for, does not mean that driving standards wil be lower, and we can revert to racing Bangers.

Anyway, the team will deal with the complaints, and then put the meeting to bed. Fingers crossed, things will return to normal in the coming meeting.

Cheers

Johno

EDIT: Forgot to mention Spike, Big Ben sent me a PM about 7:30pm saying he couldnt race due to computer problems. With me getting in late, I didnt pic it up until after the Heat meeting.

Edited by Johno3

Forgot to mention, well done Walker on your final win, I knew it would be on it's way you've been extremely consistent at the front end of the results so far this season, twas only a matter of time!

Just to add to kruiz's point about the murf situiation. I hit him in heat 1 with 1 lap to go causing him to spin u should know this kruiz you were right behind me. Fair game rite? it was for postion blah blah i just guess he didnt see it that way that's what happens when u get hot rodders racing contact classes!.

Heat 2 well i did what i set out to do simple as that im not apolgizing for it i dont feel i need to as the other person dosent why should i. Final and gn i cant remeber what happend as tbh by then i couldnt be arsed.

I think that will do me for f1s this season ive not enjoyed them im not a red top and i can very often be found last by the end of lap 1 but hey im stuck there due to a fluke of a race win and quike frankly id rather spend my time getting the f2 leauge up and running.

Cheers

Sorry aub no I didn't see/remember that, it makes it hard to know who is who when people are driving the novice cars.

Forgot to mention great job spike, very well run and well done Walker great drive in the final making good work of difficult traffic. Not long before the blue paint comes out I'd say.

Edited by Kruiz 136

First of all well done spike and kev on a very well run meeting the best i can remember time wise.

Congrats to all race winners especially walker on his final win well deserved and a good drive m8

unlucky mike in the gn the race was yours and jammy kruiz was once again there at the right time to take the victory wd.

As for the driving standards i gave and got as much, and it really got my blood boiling, excellant meeting and excellant mod wd all.

There is nothing going on. I never told anyone about you playing your joker until AFTER the meeting had finished so if word got round it must have come from you.

I must admit i seemed to avoid any of the battles goin on last nite for a change the had 2 good battles with MoR in ht 3 and the final all fair and square i think 300 was part of it to made for great racing for a few laps but then a novice car got onto the back of the pack and then boom 1 hit put all 3 of us out and the car in question clipped MoR`s fornt bumper on way past and ended up spinning round on the infield so didnt see the point of going in that hot tbh. Apart from that dode gettin on chevys back all nite did my head in i no for a fact thats chevy is strugglin gettin his wheel and pedals dialled in like i did last yr and its hard to get i perfect when your newish to it especially when ur pedals arent set correct. Just my thoughts on it.

Wd on final walker by the way and well run spike.

Edited by Ironmac_288

Murf situation.... lmfao.... :eusa_think:

You hit, I hit harder, and thats my real racing moto too!!!Racing for position as you say aub, whats wrong with a nudge wide and getting by that way, O just remembered you need cojones to race contact properly, and you must be a giver whos unable to take?? The very reason I stuck to the rods is for the RACING... Give some people a bumper and they think you got to use it to wipe people out, fair enough, that option is always there, but thats not goin to lead to any quality of racing is it? And would you do it for real? If you not that bothered bout racin (as you always say) dont... lol... Big dive with a take out, then a bit of chelp in chat only had one outcome... Payback... DID get on with you before, but I have no time atall for a dork with an attitude!!!!

Aub said

"Just to add to kruiz's point about the murf situiation. I hit him in heat 1 with 1 lap to go causing him to spin u should know this kruiz you were right behind me. Fair game rite? it was for postion blah blah i just guess he didnt see it that way that's what happens when u get hot rodders racing contact classes!."

Murf=Hotrodder.... pmsl... Might send you some vids mate... Make your own mind up then... ;)

I class myself as a fair driver, if only others could say the same.... :shrug:

Could Admin check my points please, 7th in heat 1, 9th in heat 2, 4th in the GN, 11 points on the results, should there not be more than this, i know its not much but in my case every point counts lol, my apologies if im wrong.

Heats: 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1

Consi's: Non-scoring

Grand Final: 25, 20, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4

'B' Final: 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1 (no points scored where there are less than 12 cars in the race)

GN's (if 2 races are run): 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2

GN's (if 3 races are run): 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4

8+2+1=11

Edited by Kruiz 136

I have to say what a meeting. It had its good and bad points but I won't go into that. A average meeting for me and happy with 35 points . Well over the moon to win the final as I never seem to have luck in them at times Big thanks to the back markers that moved and to trav and tom d that moved out the way and let me by,good to see good sportmanship :thumbup:

Looks like I might be heading to blue in the new grades but thats the way it goes :thumbs_up:

Roll on bradford tarmac.

Heats: 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1

Consi's: Non-scoring

Grand Final: 25, 20, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4

'B' Final: 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1 (no points scored where there are less than 12 cars in the race)

GN's (if 2 races are run): 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2

GN's (if 3 races are run): 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4

8+2+1=11

Cheers Mate.

No problem, I'm sorry its not more silly idea for 8th 9th and 10th to all score 1 point in my opinion. I was especially annoyed with it as a low grader to only get 1 point after fighting to hold on for 8th, but I believe its like that in real life too.

Average meeting at 35 points (top scorer) and a final win Walker?? You've got high standards lol I'm over the moon with 31 points and top 3 in the final!! :D

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..