Skin uploads

Mike

If any NEW drivers have skins, or anyone wishes to change chassis post them here or send me a PM with your skins.

Details about skins can be found around the forum and ukdirt website, remember you should submit all roof colours and that I will do my best to check/make .veh files where appropriate.

DEADLINE WEDNESDAY 8TH APRIL 6PM.

Skins Received:

Edited by Mike

• 2 weeks later...

If someone wants to upload a new car you can, and to all drivers who are racing with a novice car.... please upload your skin, it doesnt matter how it looks like, we just don't want to have so much novice cars racing. I will make a new pack when I have received enough skins.

Post them up here or send them to me via PM.

Cheers,

Mike

This skin pack is aimed at those drivers that have raced a high percentage of meetings this season.

I know we give permission to use novice skins, but we are starting to get too many of them, to the point the last week where it was hard to know who was who in the novice skins.

The admin team are considering putting a number on the amount of meetings that you are allowed to do in a novice skin.

So with this in mind, and what Mike is trying to say is that if you could get someone to put a number on your skin, with the different roof colours, then we will allow you to add sign writing at a later date, with no effect on the skin changes rule.

Jarry has posted his skins, and I know that Michael will be posting his. Ihave also seen that Speedtech has a skin on the skin painting thread, so it would be great if you could get that in this pack as well. It will be released this Thursday before the double header.

It is hoped that this will anable drivers to be identified easier, and as such make the racing better for everyone :)

Sorry Ididnt post this sooner.... but I have been at Northampton and Sunny Buxton (No dont adjust your screen, it does say sunny Buxton :rofl:)

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..