Andy Smith corner cut shocker!!!!

kendo912

Keep turnin' left????

Watch at 2.00

Come on speaky :thumbup:

:rofl: at the commentator he sounds like hes about to have a heart attack,one if his lines crack me up 'no finish for wainman no finish for smith' priceless

Edited by Walker363

and he jumped the gun big time in the gn...booo smithy lol

Yes he did Nez - It was woeful.

Yet again, here's the cheating scum sucker jumping the start in that GN.

As you can see, Andy goes just about 55 seconds and for those on dial up, you'll need to wait along time for the rest of the video to load before you can see the reds and s/s actually going.

Before any smithy lickers start preaching about "well he's the pole man and he dictates that start.....bah blah blah"..... Didn't an f2 driver get docked places at Brum a couple of weeks ago for jumping the start even though he was leading the restart???????????

I remember the consolation was sent for another rolling lap in the consolation when Rob Harrrad went to early, and was told to wait longer, that was an honest mistake though, he didn't know when to go as he's never been the front car on a restart before!

And in my opinion Speak was worse than both Wainman and Smith put together, I certainly don't miss him.. He showed that at the Falding testimonial when he was blocking for Falding to win. Shortly after Stu Smith Jnr had been blocking for Stu Smith Snr to win.. ;)

Edited by Kruiz 136

Heres one refered to higher up on the thread how FWJ won his 1st world title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrHnHBYHaZA at about 1.50+ on the video

Nice one Tom, and i think that shows that theres only 1 cheating scum (as kendo says) and thats wainman.

Also to add to the fact that wainman chopped the infield and then wipped out smithy rejoining is the fact that nz55 Stan hickey taking out lundy team race for wainman

Im not a FWJ fan but i could not see any thing wrong with his last bender on Hayley and i would of been disapointed if he never went for it

FWJ gos out to win every race and thats what he did be it boy or girl your going in :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Also regards the gn yes smith did go early but i think youd see most reds do the same but the thing is they have changed the rule this year in f1s they

line up for a full roller but a marshall on the back straight brings them all to a stand still so when they start rolling again the reds are still nearly at a stand still

when the green flag is droped

in the official stockcar racing rules does it not stae that you may take necessary shortcuts from the track to dodge a pile up if its blocking the track? and going by that footage then it looked like that is what smithy was going , dodging a pile of cars...

Nice one Tom, and i think that shows that theres only 1 cheating scum (as kendo says) and thats wainman.

Also to add to the fact that wainman chopped the infield and then wipped out smithy rejoining is the fact that nz55 Stan hickey taking out lundy team race for wainman

What a legend!!

If only the FWJ fans of ukdirt would of been on the back straight that day .... would of been superb!

Going back FWJ cutting the corner, after watching that video, I don't see that he cut the corner he was only giving out a last bend lunge and it is not his fault that she went in so hard, and if he did mean to run her in wouldn't he have don it propperbly and not go see if she was ok?! I'm going to stick my head in the line as I ndon't follow the 1s and I don't support either driver, I just think after watching that video that he drove a superb race and he done well to make contact and get up there, I'd like to see you lot try that especially on the slippery stuff!

Sorry for rambling, just wanted to put my point across.

P.S. How many of you would have done it if you could of?!

Edited by Spud133

What a legend!!

If only the FWJ fans of ukdirt would of been on the back straight that day .... would of been superb!

Would of been a totally different story if i was smith team racing wouldnt it kendo?

• 3 weeks later...

whats wrong aub you a closet smith fan or summat??? i for 1 think thats ace lol cant beleive i missed it i wouldve been going mental, the only thing to top that was seeing moodie roll at nir.....oh no wait i missed that too lol

whats wrong aub you a closet smith fan or summat??? i for 1 think thats ace lol cant beleive i missed it i wouldve been going mental, the only thing to top that was seeing moodie roll at nir.....oh no wait i missed that too lol

I was cheering when they got stuck thats for sure! lol Andy was too quick for everyone again, I'm starting to wonder if hes got a 2nd engine hidden in there somewhere lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..