Well done mike 315

Walker363

Well done Mike - your very undergraded but that was a tough race, very well deserved!

Thanks everyone, I couldnt believe that I won. I saw Kruiz coming closer in my mirror and when Allstar was putting me out there very hard (from a lap down) I thought that Kruiz was leading lol. And yes i'm maybe a very little bit undergraded :rofl:

Anyway see you all next meeting. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone, I couldnt believe that I won. I saw Kruiz coming closer in my mirror and when Allstar was putting me out there very hard (from a lap down) I thought that Kruiz was leading lol. And yes i'm maybe a very little bit undergraded :rofl:

Anyway see you all next meeting. :thumbup:

First chance i've had to comment after thursday night as ive been at work today and yesterday, suprised more hasnt been said.

First off sorry to Trav who i burried, it wasn't intentional as i thought you were mike :unsure:

Secondly a Well done to Mike for winning the open race, just goes to show how fast you are and how well you can cope with big pressure which brings me onto my next point. The open race obviously showed that skill and speed which you have which i was fully aware of having to start next to you every race so was expecting you to scamper off into the distance after the first few corners. However i managed to keep you close and was giving and taking hits going into the bends and for a while it was good racing. However after 5 laps you gave me that flat out hit going into turn 3 which i just dont understand at all because it ruined my race on the spot, fair enough clipping the inner tyre made me spin, but without hitting the tyre i think it would have put me all the way to the fence which there is just no need for... Which is the point i have been trying to make for the last 3 weeks. Where is the fun in just booting it into a bend to purposly fence the car infront, it's so lame and for me spoils F1 stocks to the extent that i am at the point of having no interest anymore which is a shame as its a great mod.

Saying that im guessing im going to recieve a holiday so mayby i might be interested again by the time comes that i can race again. However if the flatout hits are still going on, that interest won't last long at all.

Cheers Kev and Johno (i think? its been a few days!) for running the meeting

Edit: Thought of something else to add as i'm not the best at explaining my thoughts...

Where i mentioned the flat out hits spoiling the game, its partly to do with the fact that mike for eg is easily 0.3 or more a lap quicker than myself for example at most tracks so there just isnt the need to give those huge hits, just push the car wide and go by.. you dont see FWJ putting every car he comes up behind in the fence, mayby one or two through the night, but not every race!

Edited by The London Allstar

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..