Birmingham Race action pictures

Tosh924

sorry none due to warp in the server (replay).

already spoken to hooty about this. he also had it looking back at his replay.

has slowly been gettign worse over the weeks this problem. have been tempted to make a couple of vids but absoloute no chance with this atm. full lock steering on cars down the straight and cars dissapearing into the tarmac.

post-1117-1241132052.jpg

post-1117-1241132065.jpg

post-1117-1241132081.jpg

I will try and find the server replay over the weekend.

I wonder if it is to do with racing at night perhaps - as this is the first time we have experienced anything bad like this.

I will try and look into it.

Cheers

Johno

I get the wheel glitch quite often, not to everybody but only to a few cars aswell.

I also find the contact in the servers can vary a lot aswell as dissapearing etc, is that me or the server itself/others????

The only thing I ever notice while racing is either light/bouncy contact or heavy contact ie hit the car infront and nothing happens.

I've only ever seen the wheels on lock and sinking in replays really, very occasionally when racing but almost always in practise.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..