Sheffield results 18/5/09

TRAV365

Wd to speedtech oh his 3 wins 2hts and gn and wd to final winner and top points scorer 112 TomD

Thanks to all that raced.

HT1 926,46,112,363,515,365,315,41,27,221////299,488,2,152,56,99

HT2 926,363,46,112,221,315,41,2,515,27///299,488,365

FNL 112,41,315,363,515,488,27,926,46,221///2,299,365

GN 926,41,363,515,488,315,112,46,299,27///2,365,221

Tomd112 - 43pts

Walker363 - 38pts

Speedtech926 - 36pts

Drumstick41 - 34pts

Mike315 30pts

Bigal515 27pts

Nezza46 24pts

Dave488 16pts

Cap27 12pts

Spike221 9pts

Trav365 5pts

Pusher2 3pts

El Stigg299 2pts

Aub152 0pts

JK99 0pts

Vixtro56 0pts

Great fun again thx guys for running a smooth format. I seem to have the pace which is good but need to calm down abit as i get excited and spin, a few more meetings and i'm sure i will give u a run for your money guys. Confused when we did the night races LOL, who turned the lights out!! was different and great again to go wheel to wheel with AL, and co.

you sound like kendo at the moment aub lol ;)

great racing i thought....I am loving it much more now after the tweaks from a few weeks ago...also getting used to getting hit a bit more and learning to hold it better.

had some fantastic racing with big al and pusher all night..great stuff lads. definately a knack to hitting some one wide successfully lol...i used the gn to try a few different hit teckniques on big al ( sorry mate lol but its the only way to learn) and lost control of my car a couple of times as I came in at an angle and caught his bumper all wrong.

great experience gained tonight i felt.

got to say wd to walker and speedtech tonight... i thought i was going too well from yellow, but you two came through me most races walker.... and every race techy.

wd also to tom d on the final win :)

thanks for running it trav..well smooth all night.

and your right pusher...that got well dark on 1 bend lol in the final and gn...did my lap times by about .2 but fantastic to race under the lights.

Some good racing last night including my closes ever finish with Mike of .009 in heat 2.

However I had one of those nights where I scored 34 points but should have been more, I think in 3 out of the 4 races I hit Trav after he hit a marker tyre it was like a bloody homing missile

See you all next week for the first RF double header.

However I had one of those nights where I scored 34 points but should have been more, I think in 3 out of the 4 races I hit Trav after he hit a marker tyre it was like a bloody homing missile

LoL soz drumbstick i had a shocker of a meeting thanks for doing the server for me :thumbs_up:

Brilliant stuff, I really took to this track, most drivers were on a similar pace and the close racing was awesome.

Spent every race having battles with Nezza & Pusher, some good stuff with Walker too.

No probs about the GN Nezza, it was good practice for me too to take a few hits.

Thanks to Trav & Drumb for running it, and well done TomD & SpeedTech, and sorry to hear of lack of enthusiasm from Aub, can't understand it myself but this all feels still new to me so I'm loving it.

LoL soz drumbstick i had a shocker of a meeting thanks for doing the server for me :thumbs_up:

LOL no probs mate, by the final I just took a really wide line when I caught you :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..