Ipswich MI

Aub

Okay then 21 booked fantastic :)

So the heats will be ran over 16 laps as normal and the final will be over 20 as normal. However the final will be gridded slightly differnt than the norm it will still be graded but more of a closed grid based on averages with lowest average at the front and highest at the back there will be a group of 6 a 3 car gap then another group of 6 then another 3 car gap the another group of 6............... well ui should get the idea by now anyway not to much need to worry about it as i will call you to your grid slot.

The final will be ran under lights and the GN the GN will also be all in.

So onto the heats To make it easier for me seeing has we have 21 booked i have split these into 3 groups of 7.

So

GROUP 1.

41/46/164/926/531/380/2

GROUP 2.

112/79/289/221/27/496/222

GROUP 3.

315/152/488/515/299/968/599

HEAT 1 Will be GROUPS 1+2 488 to call

HEAT 2 Will be GROUPS 1+3 112 to call

HEAT 3 Will be GROUPS 2+3 41 to call

All follow so far? lol

The Grid i set for the final however i will call that in game.

Rite ive confused myself now but hopefully as long as i no what im doing the hopefully i can blag my way thru it lol

Cya in chat about 9:20 for a prompt 9:30 start

Cheers

Aub (confused.com)

If you mean for new grades then no (I think ?). In game you just go to skins tab and select the yellow roof. Job done :thumbs_up:

Edited by Walker363

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..