Ipswich results

Aub

Well what a cracker of a meeting thats gotta be the best to date on a track that in all honesty i thought would be rubbish how wrong was i lol

Well done to all winners, Daveyboy and Harold tasking there first wins well done chaps.

Ht 1 380 112 531 2 41 496 22 926 46 27 164 641 221 79

Ht 2 531 380 152 41 515 46 926 315 488 2 599 299 968 164

Ht 3 599 496 152 112 315 221 488 79 22 515 299 641 27 968

A Fnl 531 79 164 112 599 926 152 41 315 22 641 46 488 496 27 515 299 380 2 968

GN 1 79 112 496 41 164 2 515 315 531 27 46 926 299 152 641 488 599 22 380 968

Mtg pts Car

42 531

39 112

31 79

26 41

24 152

22 599

22 496

22 164

19 380

17 926

16 315

13 2

11 515

8 22

7 46

6 488

5 221

2 27

0 641

0 968

0 299

There ya go chaps thanks all for racing :)

Edited by Aub

Thanks for hosting it Aub, great racing, liked being off white except in final lol, Wd to Lee and Harold, good to see a good turn out for this one. even though a few tenths off the pace it takes some time for the reds to catch which i like.

Thanks for my first, and hopefully many, F2 Rfactor meeting Aub.

I was a bit unsure of the procedures but soon got to grips. I was comfortable with both of my heats where I didnt get too much interference but I soon found it in the Final. I was spun 2 or 3 times but that might be down to me not having too much contact with other cars in races. Fair play to Mav for owning up to one of them. As for the GN, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Aub, it may be my mistake but I think my F2 number is 222. I did race under ciderman22 so maybe thats where I went wrong.

thanks for running tonight guys....really enjoyed it and every week i enjoy it more :)

well first week from red...definately a tad harder lol - my first heat was a bit nerve racking but was pleased with 9th to be honest. - heat 2 i relaxed a lot more and drove a really good 6th which i was well chuffed with.

final didnt go my way though and hit a crash and spun out but happy to get back up to 12th - wd Lee on the win by the way.

Gn was a good race with 20 cars all in - got off to a shaky start with the stringer brothers sending me on a snakey first lap after a bit of early contact - (think this sent dave over a tyre lol) then got away a bit and was going well. - then aubrey struck the back wheel going into a bend and spun us both lol :5: went well to get up to 10th but was too late by that time and the lap handicap taker Lee was on me with a great last bend to stick me out of the points. good stuff Lee :)

roll on next week at the lynn.

also good to see some new faces in daveybird, ciderman and mav - I thought you were all going well tonight especially for your first or second meetings - stick at it lads.

enjoyed my two heats wish r factor could now start at 9pm instead off 930pm i would get the rest off meeting in ;)

as heat seem now be over by 8,45

It was only out of curiosity to see if the F2 rFactor worked on my PC that I logged into the server at 9pm. Duly it didn't work as I had an update missing.

After installing it, I logged back in and the game worked. I had no settings for F2's, all the screens were foreign to me, not even my wheel was configured properly, and needless to say no setup for the car. Lee531 sent me a setup and I literally did my first three laps ever prior to the server being rebooted for the meeting.

I went into chat to tell Dave that all was ok, and between us he convinced me to try the meeting. I changed my roof colour and literally was lining up for my first race. I suddenly thought "What fuel do I have?" looked down and saw 4/22 and thought "Oh well, I will do 4 laps and pull off!" Didn't know that It didn't read right!! Set off steadily and settled into a rhythm only to be spun by 531 as he charged his way through. Race over. Second heat, same again but spun by Spike, got back into it and was running eighth and decided to try a last bender on Cider and got it wrong - race over.

Being allocated pole for the English Open was an honour. It meant I was officially the worst driver on the grid :)

I held my own for a long period of time until the charging reds came through. I battled gamely to try and pass Cider for that elusive first points but ended up 11th.

In the Grand National, I was determined to boot it earlier and hold the drift, thus making my lap times quicker, and it worked. I passed Cider for the lead in the early laps but as I exited the bend there was Daveyboy across the track!!! Road block ;) I survived but lost a few places. I then settled into 5th or 6th and late on Tosh passed but went wide, I caught his back end and he spun. I was getting confident now, but suddenly I was in the fence curtosy of Tosh's full bore deliberate revenge hit. Race Over and a real sickner. The following laps though I flew and drove really well, catching and passing Wrighty who was on the lead lap.

I know I am a seasoned driver, but I am a complete novice at rFactor (white in both mods) and to be treated in this way by Tosh is disappointing.

I apologise for the number error, but as you can see I had no preparation time as my intention wasn't to race but to see if it worked properly.

I will attempt to create a new profile, but last time (ages ago) I tried rFactor crashed and I had to do a complete installation again. Just a bit weiry to do it again!!! As for another meeting, we shall have to see.

Well Done Lee531 for taking the final and the English Open, and the set up advise, as well as Drumstick, whom without his help, I would have been dead last and spinning on the spot :rofl: - maybe then Tosh would have accepted that I was just a novice ;)

Was looking forward to this meeting all day and was happy to be a part of it because the racing was superb, over the moon with how the heats went but for some reason when we decided to have the final and GN in the night, my computer did'nt seem to like it at all as it was lagging a abit for me, has this ever happened to anyone before? just seemed a bit strange it would be a pain just because it went from light to night lol.

Sorry about the GN mav, car handled crap for me big time in the GN.

Think i will be back next week.

thanks for running it Aub

Like Nezza I just enjoy these more and more every meeting. Absolutely brilliant.

I am nicely happy with 11 points from my first meeting at blue, as if I had blue in Heat I would almost definitely never score a point.

The heats went well - chuffed with 5th in heat 2 although I think I tangled with a white or yellow early in heat 3 so 10th was quite good in the circs.

The final I was out of luck on the first lap or two, I remember facing backwards looking at Daveyboy who had also been in the melee.

The GN was the best race of the night for me, highlights being a great battle with Drumbstick for several laps, and then a similar battle with lap-down Daveyboy. Awesome stuff fellows. To get a decent placing too made it extra good.

Great to see Pusher enjoying himself and Cider making a very solid debut. Harold seems to be clicking in these now, well done mate. Surely Mav will be back too as he seemed to do ok in the exceptional circumstances surrounding his appearance. :thumbup: Plus he sounds to have a bit of unfinished business to attend to. :rofl:

It was only out of curiosity to see if the F2 rFactor worked on my PC that I logged into the server at 9pm. Duly it didn't work as I had an update missing.

After installing it, I logged back in and the game worked. I had no settings for F2's, all the screens were foreign to me, not even my wheel was configured properly, and needless to say no setup for the car. Lee531 sent me a setup and I literally did my first three laps ever prior to the server being rebooted for the meeting.

I went into chat to tell Dave that all was ok, and between us he convinced me to try the meeting. I changed my roof colour and literally was lining up for my first race. I suddenly thought "What fuel do I have?" looked down and saw 4/22 and thought "Oh well, I will do 4 laps and pull off!" Didn't know that It didn't read right!! Set off steadily and settled into a rhythm only to be spun by 531 as he charged his way through. Race over. Second heat, same again but spun by Spike, got back into it and was running eighth and decided to try a last bender on Cider and got it wrong - race over.

Being allocated pole for the English Open was an honour. It meant I was officially the worst driver on the grid :)

I held my own for a long period of time until the charging reds came through. I battled gamely to try and pass Cider for that elusive first points but ended up 11th.

In the Grand National, I was determined to boot it earlier and hold the drift, thus making my lap times quicker, and it worked. I passed Cider for the lead in the early laps but as I exited the bend there was Daveyboy across the track!!! Road block ;) I survived but lost a few places. I then settled into 5th or 6th and late on Tosh passed but went wide, I caught his back end and he spun. I was getting confident now, but suddenly I was in the fence curtosy of Tosh's full bore deliberate revenge hit. Race Over and a real sickner. The following laps though I flew and drove really well, catching and passing Wrighty who was on the lead lap.

I know I am a seasoned driver, but I am a complete novice at rFactor (white in both mods) and to be treated in this way by Tosh is disappointing.

I apologise for the number error, but as you can see I had no preparation time as my intention wasn't to race but to see if it worked properly.

I will attempt to create a new profile, but last time (ages ago) I tried rFactor crashed and I had to do a complete installation again. Just a bit weiry to do it again!!! As for another meeting, we shall have to see.

Well Done Lee531 for taking the final and the English Open, and the set up advise, as well as Drumstick, whom without his help, I would have been dead last and spinning on the spot :rofl: - maybe then Tosh would have accepted that I was just a novice ;)

Sorry for my sworder type driving style mav, il try and calm it down until next week. ;)

had a belting race with drumb with the same attitude driving and we had a classic he will admit and also had a good few battles with tomd like this aswell. i dont usually see them complain. :thumbup:

a revenge hit you say but i aint lying down to contact like that could which could have been avoided and cost me places. i past you on the outside out of turn 4 after you were off track and you came on it again at full speed. i then got infront of you by turn 1 and had my line so you had time to brake and adjust easily but to me you came flying in. your not that such a novice are you mav :shrug: .

i am a fair racer, most know how to take me and race me. ive probably hit drumb, tomd and mike harder but they,ve managed to control the hit even if it was a full bore un and they know thats how i race, and within the rules.

anyway after getting spun twice myself last night i enjoyed it and let the racing with the "move or be moved" attitude carry on. :5:

I feel that what Tosh done was a bit over the top to do that from watching that video, could've waited a few laps and passed him cleanly, i could see that Mavs hit was a racing incident

i think you missed the point m8 lol. but thanks for your input.

i past mav clean to start with if you watched the video closely. i sure wasnt taking any chances second time round.

anyway enough from me now cyas monday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..