Kings Lynn weird!!

Pusher_2

Hi Guys

Has anyone else had this issue, I go online for Kings lynn and load a set up i have made off line as normal, but when i go onto the track and accelerate other than 1st gear there is no power and the car creeps around?

Weird or what?

any ideas

upped gear ratio a little and only improved things slightly certainly not fast enough,tried auro clutch off and on and to no avail. definately confused

upped gear ratio a little and only improved things slightly certainly not fast enough,tried auro clutch off and on and to no avail. definately confused

What gear box ya running? i find if the ford 4 speed aint set right its very sluggish

Round kings lynn i use the tran x well i do everywhere really lol try that m8 and let me know.

Using tran X box, tried other gearboxes as well and all aids are off except auto clutch.

I have decided to crank up the gear ratio's and lose a few tenths but it is stange how off line I can go faster using 3rd gear than I can using 2nd on line and 3rd gear is almost a stall on line?

I trust I have the correct version of K Lynn? can someone provide a link to the download?

i noticed that the tarmac car is much quicker. May you use this car also?

Harold H599

Nope you can only race with your shale car on the shale surface

Pusher are you sure it aint the tar car your using for offline on shale, then when you join the server it only lets you use your shale car...... which maybe you havent chosen the correct gearbox for it

I have checked everything and all sees right, just me and this track problem I hope !!

I will do my best this week and hope when the track changes next week it sorts itself out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..