English, Scotland and NZ Banger teams!

aaza

Is this a good idea?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would like to see a event like this happen in the near future.

I will get a team of 6 NZ drivers (more if needed) to take both UK and Scotland on in some Banger teams races! ohmy.gif

But only one thing. It would either be your night (NZ morning) or your morning (NZ night)! blink.gif

Please vote in the poll and share your thoughts about it! king.gif

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

If ukdirt didn't want to have this event, then im sure the banger world series would. Details can be found HERE

But....im sure i've seen post's like this before on rsc and nothing ever come about of it ? I think the bws league would be the best place to start, as ukdirt would probably have at least 30 or more drivers wanting to take part so unless you can get that many drivers then it won't happen.

I may be wrong, I hope so.....as i'd like the ukdirt crew to so you lot how it's done.

Munster  smile.gif

Im sure BWS would like to run this if enough of your drivers were interested...but im unsure that you can get the drivers to race ?

Bws is going well at the moment and we wouldn't want to change the fixtures unless we knew for sure you was serious and have enough drivers to race in the meeting.

Who are the drivers ? and how many can you get to race, on a sunday @ 9:15pm Uk  time.

I'd like to race against you all, but im unsure you can get the drivers.....

Munster.

I would like to see a event like this happen in the near future.

I will get a team of 6 NZ drivers (more if needed) to take both UK and Scotland on in some Banger teams races! ohmy.gif

But only one thing. It would either be your night (NZ morning) or your morning (NZ night)! blink.gif

Please vote in the poll and share your thoughts about it! king.gif

20636[/snapback]

A team event would be great BUT;

Sad thing is aaza that your probably gonna meet with a lot of sceptic reaction from the ukdirt lot as you are the third NZ based driver that has tried to organise a 'team' event in one of the mods.

Your two predecessors were full of enthusiasm but discovered that the huge time difference put their fellow countrymen off!  thumbs_down.gif

how many can you get to race, on a sunday @ 9:15pm Uk  time.

That's Monday morning 8:15am. I have school banghead2.gif

A Friday or Saturday night (UK time) is better for me and some of my drivers!

Who are the drivers ?

I'd like to race against you all, but im unsure you can get the drivers.....

We have 3 drivers confirmeed for a Firday or Saturday night (UK time):

Aaza

Fishy

Pritz

And two unsure:

Nolly - unsure

Zeduck - unsure

I wont fail and will have 6 drivers for this event thumbup.gif

Get ready to be hammered!!! scared15.gif

Sad thing is aaza that your probably gonna meet with a lot of sceptic reaction from the ukdirt lot as you are the third NZ based driver that has tried to organise a 'team' event in one of the mods.

blink.gif

This time it will work!!! king.gif

Your two predecessors were full of enthusiasm but discovered that the huge time difference put their fellow countrymen off!  thumbs_down.gif

I'm happy to do the racing your night (our morning) and so is the rest of my team!

8:30pm (UK time) is 7:30am (NZ time) thumbup.gif

appl.gif So far it's looking good for the event to start.

Only 3 people who don't want to be picked! 3.gif

I will have a team before the end of the week to smash up those Poms and Scots!

why couldnt you also have a contonentail team e.g. fasternie and other drivers from there

20773[/snapback]

I'm sorry but I don't get what you are going on about! blink.gif

If some Americans on Aussie can get a team together then be my guest! But if not maybe we can have two teams from each country.

Come on England and Scotland! NZ have only one driver to confirm and one driver who is interested then we will be wanting a challenge!!! king.gif

Aaza, I dont know if youre interested in NZ type of racing but what about a NZ Heat team meeting? (sorry to hijack this thread as it's meant to be a banger thing, but mabe we could do both?)

UK vs NZ, proper NZ type of stockcar racing.

Like said before, there have already been a few people who wanted to do the same but they failed to get things sorted on their side. Getting a team organised on this side isn't a problem.

When you got a team ready we can arrange something.

Dragon

I'm sorry but I don't get what you are going on about! blink.gif

If some Americans on Aussie can get a team together then be my guest! But if not maybe we can have two teams from each country.

Come on England and Scotland! NZ have only one driver to confirm and one driver who is interested then we will be wanting a challenge!!! king.gif

20774[/snapback]

Jack is refering to the Dutch members of ukdirt aaza.

I chose UKDirt Banger Heat as lots of people have it and there is already a teams league so I thought you guys getting a Bangers team would be really easy.

If this event is successful then maybe we can have some other teams on other mods! thumbup.gif

And if Holland can get a team together, we will run a 4 team event.

And yes, my team will be hard to get together as we will have to wake up at 7:30am on the weekends (I do anyway) for it. But we will make this happen!!! king.gif

We will use a NZ server. The guy has agreed.

List 3 good widish tracks and we can have a little vote about it! biggrin.gif

As soon as we sort out rules - I will need to talk to UKDirt English, UKDirt Scotish and UKDirt Dutch captains about it! coffee.gif

aaza65b@gmail.com

So name your teams!!! rofl.gif

And any chance for some preview of what those pommy skins will look like!!! scared15.gif

I would race for scotland. we would need to kinda restrict drivers tho as it would have to be in a personal server:S. Something like 4 drivers for each team?? I could paint a set of skins for the scotland team. Would just be a case of getting scottish drivers.

cheers

sparky

best tracks for bangers and Nitten, Swaffham and Arena, but depends what everyone else wants.  Are you going to be running on thick servers? or thin, how many people can fit in the server without and warp?

I'll race for UK, but I dunno who will paint the skins.

best tracks for bangers and Nitten, Swaffham and Arena, but depends what everyone else wants.  Are you going to be running on thick servers? or thin, how many people can fit in the server without and warp?

20786[/snapback]

500 ping limit. shrug.gif

(nothing I can do about that)

Thin servers

43 people can fit in this server

I will look at those tracks! thumbup.gif

Get those teams together.

Try 6 people and we can have 1 reserve each race! Unless you have a better idea for team numbers! thumbs_up.gif

500 ping limit. shrug.gif

(nothing I can do about that)

Thin servers

43 people can fit in this server

I will look at those tracks! thumbup.gif

Get those teams together.

Try 6 people and we can have 1 reserve each race! Unless you have a better idea for team numbers! thumbs_up.gif

20789[/snapback]

500 ping  ohmy.gif we get about 16 here lol.  I think we'll see warp from you guys then.  You wont get 43 people into 1 server, you'd have to split the teams into groups for the heat, so you would have 3 english, 3 jocks, 3 NZ and 3 dutch.

I say we use wimbo or swaffham or nitten. 5 x 16 lap races. Team NZ v Team Scotland v Team England v Team Holland.

cheers

sparky

ps. I will paint scotland skins if we get the team together unless someone else wants to paint the skins.

cheers

sparky

ps.ps. If any scots would like to race can you please drop me a pm or an email about it.

cheers

sparky

Who voted 'No cause NZ will win'! 3.gif

Get that UK team together Lakely!!!

And those Dutch are real slackers!!! 3.gif

20792[/snapback]

rofl.gif rofl i voted that  thumbup.gif

and slackers us dutch...naw...

we take each other out anyway so  shrug.gif

and azaa  3.gif   rofl.gif

Courtys hit the nail on the head there i think

NZ - Waikaraka?

Eng - Wimbo

Scotland - Newtongrange

Holland - Sint Maarten

as he says just a thought but thats 2 clockwise, 2 anti-clockwise with plenty of potential imho

Lakey for England Captain biggrin.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..