English, Scotland and NZ Banger teams!

aaza

Is this a good idea?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, whos doing the English skins and who are in the teams lol?

20951[/snapback]

Like I said before I dont mind having a go at the skins I can do 1 2nite see what ppl think  shrug.gif  just dont wanna step on any toes as I kno there are some excellent skin painters out there that enjoy doing them.

2nd of July is cool for me,

Just a few questions,

How many a side do we need?

Who is gonna sort out the Jock and Dutch teams?

Ok If people agree and we get a lot of repsone, I think best solution will be to get a panel of 3 people to select the team. Cunny and wrighty fancy helping out?

IMHO I would rather have people who race/wreck well in our UK Dirt League on a regular basis and play by the rules but  who dont mind mixing it either.   scared15.gif  rofl.gif

Cheers

Lakey

just an idea but would it make things easier for the team selectors to have a new thread where drivers wishing to race post and then the selecters can just look there for their team driver? perhaps 1 each for the english, scots and dutch?

shrug.gif

Just a few questions,

Who is gonna sort out the Jock and Dutch teams?

Ok If people agree and we get a lot of repsone, I think best solution will be to get a panel of 3 people to select the team. Cunny and wrighty fancy helping out?

IMHO I would rather have people who race/wreck well in our UK Dirt League on a regular basis and play by the rules but  who dont mind mixing it either.   scared15.gif  rofl.gif

Cheers

Lakey

20961[/snapback]

Sure Lakey smile.gif

I think we need to either patch up to version 1.80 or get the nz guys to patch down to 1.72e. We will also need the ping limit on the server to go. As some and or most of us trying to get n earlier could not get in due to ping problems.

cheers

sparky

Ok If people agree and we get a lot of response, I think best solution will be to get a panel of 3 people to select the team. Cunny and wrighty fancy helping out?

yep happy to help Lakey smile.gif

re: teams - the 6 member format might be useful if we use 3 from each team per race for races of 12 and run 2 races at each track maybe? That'll give us an 16 heat format if we do the split teams at all tracks then swap it round for a second set of heats.......pick your best 3 for the finals (or run 6 + 6 for top 2 teams in main final then other 2 teams in a B final?)

the combinations are endless.....just ask Nick M biggrin.gif

2nd July looks good for me atm too.......  thumbup.gif  (not sure whether Coventry's on that night mind....perhaps a track-chaser can confirm this? - volunteers with a free date may be required as we go on)

Edited by wrighty496

I think we need to either patch up to version 1.80 or get the nz guys to patch down to 1.72e. We will also need the ping limit on the server to go. As some and or most of us trying to get n earlier could not get in due to ping problems.

cheers

sparky

20974[/snapback]

I will get my team to patch down for this event!!! scared15.gif

Re. server - Unfortunately server is 'thin'. I will try to change the ping limit to unlimited for this event coffee.gif

Re. Dutch Team - They said they could get one together! So now they need to get their act together and make one! shrug.gif

I was thinking for the races (you run 16 lap heats, right?) 16 lap heats - One England track, one Scotish track, one NZ track and one dutch track. 5 members from each team race each race - one sits on infield! Then after the 4 races we have a 'Wimbledon Figure 8 Dash for Cash Race' - beween 25 and 40 laps! thumbup.gif

I will finish the schedule when I get time!

PS. Please do start a new thrread for drivers wishing to race! king.gif

You out in yer mini at Mildo that Courty??

Seeya there if thats the case!  thumbup.gif

20999[/snapback]

Well i dont do ministox anymore lol but my brother will be lol

I take it u comin down for the loons, will see ya there then

Edited by COURTY 334

20999[/snapback]

He's out with the big boys now ! even won a banger final at Kings Lynn, kept that quite didn't he    eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

smile.gif

Edited by Munster

I take it u comin down for the loons, will see ya there then

21019[/snapback]

Yep me and the ankle biters will all be there  042.gif

Splodge  Posted Today, 01:41 AM

cool idea, but think i am at mildo on 2nd having a few pints . . of coke banghead2.gif This driving lark ain't as good as they make out. Good luck anyway

And if Splodge is going then looks like I must've picked a good meeting  thumbup.gif

Server up for testing - Details here!

21078[/snapback]

chaps, i tested aaza's server last nght with him smile.gif (call me the UK-Dirt meet'n'greet lol) - ping was high (400ish) but i got in and we did race a few just for testing purposes - if anyones available this side of the world next saturday night with Broadband and the ability to serve, i'd like to offer him the chance to try one of our private servers.

any takers, i think this is do-able smile.gif

cheers in advance ...... Wrighty

20999[/snapback]

He's out with the big boys now ! even won a banger final at Kings Lynn, kept that quite didn't he    eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

smile.gif

21049[/snapback]

Not one to bragg lol

I can't make second of july. I will be in spain for  2 weeks from the 30th of june so I wouldn't be able to race on either the 9th or the 2nd.

21293[/snapback]

banghead2.gif I guess I'll have to change the date to the 16th of July for you! coffee.gif

It will also give me a chance to get the schedule finished! scared15.gif

It looks like scotland may be struggling for drivers atm. i will keep persuing drivers to see if i can get a few more. So really we are looking at maybe realisticly maybe a time in 3 or 4 weeks to race. Thats's when we can get most fo the drivers i think.

cheers

sparky

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..