British Championship

Aub

Evening Chaps

post-777-1244756763.jpg

Join us on monday for the first Rfactor f2 British championship. Also this has also been made a world champioship qualifying round.

New update of birmingham can be found here http://www.ukdirtforum.com/index.php?showtopic=32302

The format for the event will be slighty differnt to the normal meetings we do. Each driver will have 5 heats each with all points scored from the heats counting to form the grid for the British championship with highest scorer on pole and so on. The title race itself we be ran over 25 laps and the first across the line to complete 25 laps will be the 2009 British champion (pending any carb checks :) lol)

The Booking list is looking rather good as i write this im hoping for 30 drivers to book in for this, The last few weeks have seen bookings slightly higher than they have been and with it being tarmac and i title meeting with no heat meeting on hopefully a few will come out the woodwork :).

The Runners and riders.

SUPERSTAR

3 of the 4 booked in so far. 41 Drumbstick is showing some fine for at the moment hes closed down a 50 point lead mike had in the points to just 3, must be one of the favorites going into the race. 315 mike current leader of the points had a solid start to the season however he seems to be having a bad run at the mo getting caught up in accidents, somthing he didnt do earlier in the season. 363 Walker having only done 1 meeting from s/s it would be hard to call exactly how hes going to do, I do think he may struggle in his heats compared to the other s/s be come the closed grid final he will be right up there in the top 5.

REDS

46 Nezza has had a very impressive season so far starting at yellow and working his way up to a fully deserved red grade he hasnt found it easy by any means but he has stuck at it and is now getting the results he deserves. 136 Kruiz has only raced once this year and he won the final too, where was it? Birmingham so you clearly cant count him out. 152 Aub Has struggled the last few weeks however kings lynn was a better meeting for him, He wants to win this because he holds the other 2 british championships in ukdirt on rfactor (f1s + Rods). 365 Trav another one to have a really steady season much like Nezza if the trav goes on a mission in the title race who know what may happen!. 488 Dave by his own addmission he is surprised to be red on the basis he cant do shale however consistant results have seen him score high on tarmac and thus keep his red roof.

BLUES

Here we find the old guard of big al 515 and spike 221 these two have been here forever and a day and show no signs of slowing down. They have both took very well to the f2s on rfactor and each have had very good results. I dont think theres anyone here that would not want to see them in the top 5 on the night.

YELLOWS

Theres some quick old boys at yellow ya know i think we could see 380 Daveyboy taking a space on the front 2 rows of the grid he has showed some cracking pace and if he gets away hes very hard to catch however he does lack experiance in the pack and that could work out against him. 81 Bathyboy makes his rfactor debut a bit of a unkown quantity really who knows what pace hes got and hes just won his first title in heat confidence will be high. 27 Cap has done really well this season 1 of the few who has won a final and at belle vue to boot one of the hardest tracks we race at he seems to have found his feet at the yellow grade. 299 El Stig still kinda new to the mod and has done really well by getting to yellow in his first month he proberly has a bit more pace than his yellow grade suggests but only time will time if he can move up the grades.

WHITES

Just the 2 whites booked in Harold and Pusher. Pusher is still finding his feet but is improving everyweek and im sure hes done alot of practise here if he gets away in the heats he will be hard to catch. Much the same for Harold really hes improved alot and i belive kings lynn last week was his best meeting to date.

Best of luck to everyone

That is just the people who are booked so far i would expect to see more when i get back from scotland on sunday night/monday morning.

Heres 2 setups 1 for a pad and 1 for a wheel so theres somthing for you to have a go with if u wanted to race

brumpad_tranx_2nd_gear.zip

BrumTranx2ndwheel.zip

just pop them into your Bim ol settings folder

All thats left for me say its best of luck to everybody

post-777-1244761126.jpg

Any problems please pm drum as me trav and dave are north of the boader :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..