Sexbierum Results 6/7/09

TRAV365

Sexbierum Results

wd to final winner Tosh164 and wd to heat winners Wrighty,Drumbstick,Leech and gn winner Kruiz

Wd to top points scorer TomD

HT1-496,164,112,79,106,41,46,363,488,599//27,365

HT2-41,233,968,54,79,136,27,363,315,17//599,152,365

HT3,968,46,112,164,17,315,233,496,488,54//106,136,152

FNL-164,136,112,106,233,79,41,315,496,46//54,599,17,27,363,152,488,968

GN-136,112,41,233,17,79,46,599,488,315//363,54,968,106,164,27,496

Points scored

tomd112 -41pts

Tosh164 -36pts

Kruiz136 -33pts

Grasser233 -32pts

Drumbstick41 -31pts

Gary79 -28pts

Albz106 -20pts

Nezza46 -19pts

Leech968 -18pts

Wrighty496 -17pts

Mike315 -14pts

Munis17 -13pts

Martyboy54 -8pts

Walker363 -6pts

Dave488 -6pts

Cap27 -4pts

Harold599 -4pts

Trav365 -0pts

Aub152 -0pts

Cheers all really enjoyed it tonight thought I'd be lost in the superstar grade but to my surprise settled down quickly and would of won heat 3 if a certain idiot in car 968 knew one thing about racing fairly, even after i cut him some slack to let him hold onto to 2nd. I know when I started all those years ago what I hated most was the higher graded drivers destroying my races near the end after leading for ages and i never understood why, now I know why!!!!!!!!!!! After chasing hard all race to overtake without any contact and leaving you well alone you drive at my rear end taking me out the race. I won't be making that mistake again, next time I pass you and every other time I pass you I won't be going past without spinning you out the race so I hope it was worth it.

Sorry for that moan, I did actually really enjoy the meeting on the whole and actually had some good racing with some people for the first time in what seems like an age.

Well done Tosh for ending my run of unbeaten final wins :)

Unfortunately won't be about for the next 3 or 4 weeks so I'll see you all when i see you.

Kruiz

Heat 1 Trav

Heat 2 Munis

Final Wrighty

Gn left before some else could get me lol

0 points :D

know the feeling.....

Ht3 - passed leech clean, got spun next turn

Final - ran into walker while leading (these things happen)

GN - Spun out in pack by Drumb, parked in disgust

Sorry, i hadn't even realised we'd tangled in the final Aub, it would appear apologies are due so sorry m8. Think i'm due a few weeks off the meetings, i'm starting to remember why i didn't race very much (but thanks very much for the wds after heat 1, that was my first rf win since the rods first meeting i believe, so cheers all for that).

Cyas somewhere ;)

Edited by wrighty496

Good meeting ta trav and drumb.

I will say sorry to you kruiz but i was very eger to get my first ever rf win and i knew if i didnt do something that corner (2nd from last) i would not of caught you for a last bender.

and yes it was rather hard and it did manage to spin you and take you out of the race but i didnt mean to take you out the race, not saying i didnt mean to hit you because i did but had no intention of taking you out of the race, and i will take the payback in good sprit. sorry again.

also sorry to wrighty for spinning you.. i was coming up the inside and your back stepped out a little bit which i just caught and it turned you around so sorry for that.

Craig

Well after a moan last week I thought the racing was superb this. No stupid rejoins and with 1 or two exceptions clean racing all night.

Some bad luck in the ealy laps of the final when I was a bit of a pinball wizard(Some of you older guys may get the refrence) left me to far of the leaders to catch them but I guess I had all my luck in heat two when cars just seemed to part like the red sea.

GN was a great race, sorry Wrighty I don't really remember what happened I think you were going a bit slow for some reason and a push just turned you round easier than I thought it would. Almost caught Kruiz and Tosh another lap I would have been there.

Special mention to Gary who I think in every race i spent a few laps trading the bumper with, good clean racing lad :thumbs_up:

Congrats to TomD who I think by some margin has pole for the WOS race, outside front row will not be the place to be at the view :unsure:

Edited by drumbstick

thanx for the meeting trav and rest of the admin team,sorry to leech for the take out i did on him when he was leading the gn but a little payback was needed on my behalf from what has gone on before,pass fairly i'll do same give room i'll do same rant over lol

Heat 1 Trav

Final - ran into walker while leading (these things happen)

That was my fault wrighty - I spun looked no one there then went to pull out and felt a whack in the back bumper looked back and seen you spun :banghead2::scared15: . Note to self double check before pulling out.

really enjoyed it last night. found myself in 17th after first lap in final but managed to make it back up to 6th or something lol

had few great races with drumbstick and am looking forward to hopefully making superstar sometime soon so we can have some real battles (and payback for that wee spin in heat 1... lol)

GN was a great race, sorry Wrighty I don't really remember what happened I think you were going a bit slow for some reason and a push just turned you round easier than I thought it would.....

i'll have a look tonight, i think i was on someone elses back bumper but as always i stand to be corrected. The number of 'sorry wrighty's in the thread kinda give you the idea of how my evening went lol, it was only when i was trying to recover from the spin in the gn and got partially beached on the cable on the home straight and watched the pack fly by i thought 'bugger this' and parked it for the night.....rare for me that, but that's down to how well the first heat had gone that magnified how crap the rest of em were.

And Aub, no talking during races please.......

ta

Good meeting ta trav and drumb.

I will say sorry to you kruiz but i was very eger to get my first ever rf win and i knew if i didnt do something that corner (2nd from last) i would not of caught you for a last bender.

and yes it was rather hard and it did manage to spin you and take you out of the race but i didnt mean to take you out the race, not saying i didnt mean to hit you because i did but had no intention of taking you out of the race, and i will take the payback in good sprit. sorry again.

also sorry to wrighty for spinning you.. i was coming up the inside and your back stepped out a little bit which i just caught and it turned you around so sorry for that.

Craig

Don't believe it for a second Leech I've not seen the replay, but I can't remember a time where I've done almost 2 full spins after a hit and ended up at the mud mounds at the edge of the corner. Actually i can it was in the Dutch championship last year when Hutch got me, and i know that was deliberate....

Eager to win or not if you can't race somebody clean for a win or at least hold on for the last bend and they've pulled in 3 seconds on you in 8 laps you have to admit your just not quick enough this time and there will be a next time. For every time you pull a move like that you loose someones trust, and the next time will get harder as nobody will want to pass you cleanly.

Edited by Kruiz 136

really enjoyed it last night. found myself in 17th after first lap in final but managed to make it back up to 6th or something lol

had few great races with drumbstick and am looking forward to hopefully making superstar sometime soon so we can have some real battles (and payback for that wee spin in heat 1... lol)

I have a new car in the shop, with your number engraved on the dash :5:

....sorry Wrighty I don't really remember what happened I think you were going a bit slow for some reason and a push just turned you round easier than I thought it would.....

thinking about it again, it might be something to do with the yellow roof thats slowing me down ;)

And Aub, no talking during races please.......

ta

please make a complaint sir :)

myself i wasnt taken out on purpose by anyone just had no where to go when people spun in front of me just one of those things ah well it happens just a shame it happend all in 1 meeting lol

Hey I'm the only who hadnt said sry Wrighty lol i'll say wd on yer 1st win, I had a good nights racing all in even finished 4th in the final no hassles from anyone, I knew I wasnt fast and raced accordingly, was a bit pissed at Leech in the GN who past me on the straight between turns 2 & 3 on lap 1, jump startin ahole lol, anyways till the next time :2: this time difference sucks lol

had a good nights racing again here

wd tosh on the final win

I also felt the physics change was good and the contact seemed better to me...got a big ish it from I think walker in one race and seemed able to hold it better rather than spinning out, but maybe my experience is growing as well.

the only thing I didnt like to much was the lack of lights, as towards the end of the night the racing got a bit dark and i was struggling to see the track properly in places, but it didnt spoil the night anyway. was there a problem with the floodlights on the night?

Also I have just ordered a microsoft sidewinder wheel so I can experience it with some feeling for a change as my current wheel has none.

can someone you is using one of these let me know what settings they have for it please?

thanks,

Nez

wd tosh on the final win

I also felt the physics change was good and the contact seemed better to me...got a big ish it from I think walker in one race and seemed able to hold it better rather than spinning out, but maybe my experience is growing as well.

the only thing I didnt like to much was the lack of lights, as towards the end of the night the racing got a bit dark and i was struggling to see the track properly in places, but it didnt spoil the night anyway. was there a problem with the floodlights on the night?

Also I have just ordered a microsoft sidewinder wheel so I can experience it with some feeling for a change as my current wheel has none.

can someone you is using one of these let me know what settings they have for it please?

thanks,

Nez

Aye thet be my fault all the other tracks the lights are on at 10 but not a sexibum jeff was telling me what the problem was it needs to be set later and i got it wrong theres a shock lol but on the other hand i didnt restart it cause i didnt think it was that dark

wd tosh on the final win

thanks,

Nez

Once you've got used to it, I think you'll find the added feel will help you hold hits a lot better too.

"Aye thet be my fault all the other tracks the lights are on at 10 but not a sexibum jeff was telling me what the problem was it needs to be set later and i got it wrong theres a shock lol but on the other hand i didnt restart it cause i didnt think it was that dark"

must be the time difference eh aub? lol ;) being abroad and all that

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..