new 654 saloon

timmy667

A sierra?? I think those numbers are illegal mate:S They have to be black on white or white on black, can't have chequered, was that not why the car had just black and white numbers half way thru the last time you signwrote the car.

cheers

sparky

A sierra?? I think those numbers are illegal mate:S They have to be black on white or white on black, can't have chequered, was that not why the car had just black and white numbers half way thru the last time you signwrote the car.

cheers

sparky

20872[/snapback]

He had chequered numbers last year.

Very smart indeed.

It has a 2 door sierra shell on it! (well roof anyway!)

I did have the chequered numbers on my old car, the only reason they ended up all black was because when they got scratched up, i had to paint them back in, and there was no point in getting them airbrushed in again.

Cheers for all the comments, but i've got to say a big thank you to Tim who has finished it off brilliantly, lets just hope it go's aswell as it looks!! - We'll see this weekend

Cheers Tim 2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Any chance of a square pic of all the signs timmy or soapsy, before the car is raced. I could maybe model the car for the game and pait the skin on it aswell. I have something in mind for saloons mod anyway king.gif  thumbup.gif Please take the pics while on your knees as dazza said for banger side on photos. It makes it easier to leve things up etc etc.

cheers

sparky

Edited by Sparky961

• 1 month later...

Smashed the radiator, and vernier and bent all the valves. The head is on its way back to Scotland to see what can be salvaged!!

It all seems unneccessary damage though, theres no way someones bumper should be that high that you can go straight underneath it - but apparently its legal???? Rules need changing by the sound of it

I hit Rob Copland 241 into the bend while being pushed by Darren Barnett 512 and just went clean underneath him and we all sailed right in the fence.

It isn't just me who thinks its to high, before one of the races he needed a bump start out on the track and whoever it was behind him wouldn't do it cause they were worried they'd go underneath the bumper.

If his car is within the rules then its not really his fault, but it certainly needs looking at!

And yeah James, thats why i wasn't looking to happy, i don't mind getting damage and believe me i've had my fair share of it, thats racing, but we put bumpers front and back so things like this don't happen!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..