Tomorrow night sheffield

pete904

Cheers for that mate :thumbs_up:

Also whats the score with the servers and the jolt rota.. doesn't match up? And I've tried pinging the server with no reply.. is that a problem at my end or what am I doing wrong? Last F2 racing I done was in Heat about 3 years ago!

Also whats the score with the servers and the jolt rota.. doesn't match up? And I've tried pinging the server with no reply.. is that a problem at my end or what am I doing wrong? Last F2 racing I done was in Heat about 3 years ago!

Is that Pistol Pete ready to fire?

wouldnt think it!

Not quite yet Al, getting to grips with RFactor though so maybe I'll make an appearance towards the end of the season...

Not quite yet Al, getting to grips with RFactor though so maybe I'll make an appearance towards the end of the season...

Ah, getting my Petes mixed up, but good to hear Pistol will be firing up before too long. :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..