F2 World Final

Simon31

Lee

Watch the video - it still doesn't do credit to the ' HIT ' tho :o lol

I guess Eddie Darby driving at Speakie's front wheel and bumper on the centre green counted as outside assistance ??? shame

Great meeting - worth that 4 hour drive ! now roll on Kings Lynn next saturday.

Lee

Watch the video - it still doesn't do credit to the ' HIT ' tho :o lol

I guess Eddie Darby driving at Speakie's front wheel and bumper on the centre green counted as outside assistance ??? shame

Great meeting - worth that 4 hour drive ! now roll on Kings Lynn next saturday.

Shouldn't matter it was a complete restart. My guess it wasn't deemed to be safe? Was a cracking hit though the atmosphere was amazing in the crowd on turn 1.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Someone told me at Psychomania that Moodie isnt actually a cheat. If its to do with that dodgy webber carb at last years world final, then it wasnt cheating. Webber called back all carbs with a certain serial number on it as something had been acidently put into the cars that shouldnt have, and Moodies was one of them. So technically he wasnt cheating and he proberly never knew untill he took it too court

why bring that old crap back up??? still doesnt excuse the european championchip win etc etc and the remoulded tyres.

Cracking shot. but i dont understand what pluko means by eddie darby driving at speakies front end?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..