BRISCA F1 WORLD FINAL RESULT

Tosh924

Get in there!

how close was it??? and big shocks etc?

The 1st 2 laps andy and wainman were side by side and didnt touch eachother then andy got the brake away while harrison nearly fences wainman on lap 3/4 but wainman got away from harrison and andy was a whole straight infront all the way from wainman but SSJ was 2nd 4 bout 6 laps but got spun by the backmakers and got a flat tyre

and also wainman flipped his car the night before the world final day by 217 i got told 2 and wainman had 2 repair his car 4 saturday night

FT

Edited by fasttrack

Get in there!

how close was it??? and big shocks etc?

The 1st 2 laps andy and wainman were side by side and didnt touch eachother then andy got the brake away while harrison nearly fences wainman on lap 3/4 but wainman got away from harrison and andy was a whole straight infront all the way from wainman but SSJ was 2nd 4 bout 6 laps but got spun by the backmakers and got a flat tyre

and also wainman flipped his car the night before the world final day by 217 i got told 2 and wainman had 2 repair his car 4 saturday night

FT

337 it was said on allstox

P.S whats with the text talk I could hardly understand what you said there :shrug:

FT

P.S whats with the text talk I could hardly understand what you said there :shrug:

:18::sign02: lol slight exaguration there i think.

4 bout means for about. :eusa_think:

anyway back on topic and from what i read on other forums it was a totally boring race like ipswich the year before. cant see anyone else winning when andy is around or has bad luck but it seems unlikley right now. dont know if 390 could have made a race of it.

well done some acheivment, deserves to have the gold roof for another year.

Edited by Tosh874

I was there yesterday and it was a very boring night all round imo..racing was very roundy roundy as the track was very dry and dusty.

wf, smithy simply drove off and no one touched him at all. Headbanger, I'm not sure harrison is ever going to win the gold with the mentality of getting into an early bumper battle for 2nd and 3rd knowing full well that andy smith will just drive off into the sunset with the pace he has to be honest.

it was an easy win for smithy.

Edited by Nezza46

Paul Harrisons mentality is shocking tbh as is Hines and many others. All I heard on the loud system and in the program was 'I'm not a Smith or a Wainman, therefore I have no chance' well no, not with that sort of thinking yet any one of those guys could beat them on their day. Paul was stupid to hit Wainman for 2nd and let Smithy get away, it was all over after that and he must of known it.

Was a very boring race, although got one moment of joy from when Stuart took himself out passing a white top. While I'm on the subject, I can use a few things that happened this weeked to explain why I dislike him so much. Later on in the meeting, when Saurt was being interviewed, he claimed the white top took him out of the World final while chasing his brother for the lead. How rediculous, what white top would be thick enough to take Stuart out of 2nd from a world final when being lapped. The fact is Stuart is a poor driver in a fast car, always has been and he tangled up with the white cos he didnt leave enough room. He also boasted about hitting all the Dutch hard at Kings Lynn in an interview so he can have no complaints that Louwe Wobbes buried him today at Northampton. About time I say.

Paul Harrisons mentality is shocking tbh as is Hines and many others. All I heard on the loud system and in the program was 'I'm not a Smith or a Wainman, therefore I have no chance' well no, not with that sort of thinking yet any one of those guys could beat them on their day. Paul was stupid to hit Wainman for 2nd and let Smithy get away, it was all over after that and he must of known it.

Was a very boring race, although got one moment of joy from when Stuart took himself out passing a white top. While I'm on the subject, I can use a few things that happened this weeked to explain why I dislike him so much. Later on in the meeting, when Saurt was being interviewed, he claimed the white top took him out of the World final while chasing his brother for the lead. How rediculous, what white top would be thick enough to take Stuart out of 2nd from a world final when being lapped. The fact is Stuart is a poor driver in a fast car, always has been and he tangled up with the white cos he didnt leave enough room. He also boasted about hitting all the Dutch hard at Kings Lynn in an interview so he can have no complaints that Louwe Wobbes buried him today at Northampton. About time I say.

About time someone burried the dirty git. Was it a cracker of a hit mr wobbes gave ?

Cos I said that didn't I? I'm a slow driver in a slow car :P

Hes fast sure, but he doesn't have any race craft, geting passed a lap down white top in a world final? He hooked up with him on the straight cos he left no room at all, but it it was the white tops fault.. everytime he goes out its never his fault. All the dutch were out to get him today and he only has himself to blame.

Edited by Kruiz 136

• 3 weeks later...

I don't often read these particular ukdirt forums re. real racing - nor was I at the World Final, but I have to say much the same as Mart, I find it ridiculous for anyone to suggest that Stuart Smith Jnr is a poor driver. Not sure if you were there at NIR in October 2001 Kruiz, WHEN HE GOT 2ND IN THE FINAL IN HIS VERY FIRST F1 MEET...or if you've forgotten his brilliant drive to take the 2008 British. Get daddy to buy you an equally good F1 as Stuart, then show him how very poor he is why don't you? In my humble opinion you're not only showing yourself to be naive, but a little stupid too in making such comments. Anyone with the thinnest understanding of racing who has watched Stuart race, can see he is quite the opposite of 'poor'.

I don't often read these particular ukdirt forums re. real racing - nor was I at the World Final, but I have to say much the same as Mart, I find it ridiculous for anyone to suggest that Stuart Smith Jnr is a poor driver. Not sure if you were there at NIR in October 2001 Kruiz, WHEN HE GOT 2ND IN THE FINAL IN HIS VERY FIRST F1 MEET...or if you've forgotten his brilliant drive to take the 2008 British. Get daddy to buy you an equally good F1 as Stuart, then show him how very poor he is why don't you? In my humble opinion you're not only showing yourself to be naive, but a little stupid too in making such comments. Anyone with the thinnest understanding of racing who has watched Stuart race, can see he is quite the opposite of 'poor'.

I won my first heat and final in a lightning rod this year :)

But not as naive as you for taking the bait?

Im a bit disapointed more didn't really :blink:

Rather strange to dangle 'bait' as a statement of fact as you clearly did in your earlier post. I used to go trout fishing in some of the quite picturesque reservoirs here in the North East, and if I'd put fake worms on the end of my fishing line, I'm sure I'd not have caught anything ;-) You may think you have the whole world worked out at your tender age - hell, a lot of your posts both here and on Stoxnet would suggest so, but be assured, you don't :thumbs_up:

But not as naive as you for taking the bait?

Im a bit disapointed more didn't really :blink:

Rather strange to dangle 'bait' as a statement of fact as you clearly did in your earlier post. I used to go trout fishing in some of the quite picturesque reservoirs here in the North East, and if I'd put fake worms on the end of my fishing line, I'm sure I'd not have caught anything ;-) You may think you have the whole world worked out at your tender age - hell, a lot of your posts both here and on Stoxnet would suggest so, but be assured, you don't :thumbs_up:

Or I thought it would be good to see what people had to say about it. But anyway as you've now called me naive, stupid, self assured and something of a spoilt brat with the daddy comment maybe I should explain..

"Rather strange to dangle 'bait' as a statement of fact as you clearly did in your earlier post." - No, I used fact to back up my opinion. I don't think "Smithy is ****" holds much credibalility do you? You could of replied with "no, he isn't" to my factless opinion but I don't think we'd really be getting anywhere.

"I used to go trout fishing in some of the quite picturesque reservoirs here in the North East, and if I'd put fake worms on the end of my fishing line, I'm sure I'd not have caught anything ;-)" - Right, so why did I catch you smart ass?

"You may think you have the whole world worked out at your tender age - hell, a lot of your posts both here and on Stoxnet would suggest so" - You can determine this by what I, and presumably other people write on stock car message boards can you? Hmm, you really have got this all worked out haven't you. Find where I wrote out my philosphy of life on stoxnet and I may let you off.

"but be assured, you don't :thumbs_up:" - I quite like the thumbs up at the end, but I wouldn't be so proud of yourself.. I assume thats a scare tactic that I know nothing of the real world, well I can assure YOU that is not the case. Yep got a lot of life to experience yet, I'm only 18, I fully except this. However, I'm not living in a bubble, and I'm certainly not living off rich parents as I interpretted your 'daddy' comment as earlier. I work, have 2 jobs in fact (TNT Logistics order picking and loading trucks, and Tescos on dotcom, starting next week, highly glamorous jobs eh) and still just about drag myself into college too. The F2 is funded by myself, so is the running, the repair costs etc etc. The only bit my dad does is drive it to meetings (for which I pay him diesel money) and is currently helping me out with mechanical maintenance, as fortunately, he is a mechanic, its his job. I decided to get a stock car as early as I could afford to do so, because I fully accept that in less than 5 years time I may have other commitments (family, work, finance or a whole heap of other possibilities you couldn't even begin to forsee) stopping me from living my dream, so best to get out there as early and young as possible whilst I can, so I can settle down into the duller, more tedious parts of life that await because the government would rather I gave them my wages than spend it on something I actually enjoy doing. Not all fun and games is it. Haven't got it all worked out no, but I don't think I'm quite the clueless, spoilt, waster you think I am.

So now you know a bit more about me, maybe the next step would be to meet me in person so you can make a better assessment of my character.. Actually nah I'd rather not.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..